become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Law
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Japan: Government: Law
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties: Regional: Asia: Japan
- English language translations of major Japanese laws.
- Japanese financial laws in English.
- Introduces Japanese law and practices, focusing on how to incorporate a business, insurance business law, and the code of civil procedures.
Marriage in Japan
- US Embassy in Japan information on marrying a Japanese national.
Senrei - Summaries of Japanese Case Law
- Provides summaries of recent constitutional, civil and commercial case law in Japan, and articles on various aspects of the legal system. Good resource to pinpoint legal resources for further study.
Taxes in Japan
- Information on Japanese income taxes: the principles, the rates, some examples, a glossary and the references.
The Reluctant Japanese Litigant: A 'New' Assessment
- A dynamic assessment of the social relationships of would-be litigants and considers the socio-psychological factors which control human interaction in Japanese society.
US Law Library of Congress - Japan
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Visa and Immigration Procedures in Japan
- Legal service and information to obtain visas for Japan.
World Legal Information Institute - Japan
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 2, 2009 4:59:34 PM EST -