become an editor
the entire directory
only in Embassies_and_Consulates/Foreign
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Asia: Government: Embassies and Consulates: By Location
Regional: Asia: South Korea: Government: Embassies and Consulates: Foreign
Society: Government: Embassies and Consulates: By Location
This category in other languages:
- Embassy of Afghanistan in Tokyo with information on visa and consular services.
- Includes online visas, nature, sightseeing, education, social, politics, industry, government, economy, and the embassy.
- With Austrian visa regulation information, and links to Austrian government websites, plus more in German.
- Embassy of Belgium in Tokyo, Japan, with contact information.
- Embassy of Botswana in Tokyo, with tourism, trade and investment information.
- Embassy of Burkina Faso to Japan, with basic information on visas.
- Offers information about investment, technology and science; political and economic relations, and about traveling and living in Japan. Has details of the Canadian Embassy in Tokyo, the Consulates General in Osaka and in Fukuoka, the Consulate in Nagoya, and the trade sections of the offices of the Honorary Consuls in Hiroshima and Sapporo.
- Embassy of the Czech Republic in Japan. Includes information on study and exchanges.
- Embassy of the Republic of Côte d'Ivoire, located in Tokyo and accredited to Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, and Malaysia.
- Includes data on latest governmental programs, and guide to work, visiting, and study in Denmark.
- Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in Tokyo. Includes information on Egyptian politics, culture, history, and on visa and consular affairs.
- Estonian Embassy in Tokyo, with a list of staff, and contact and consular information.
- Delegation of the European Commission in Japan, with much information on the European Union and on EU-Japan relations.
- Embassy of the Republic of the Fiji Islands, located in Tokyo and accredited to Japan and South Korea. With information on the embassy staff, investing in Fiji, and Fijian culture.
- With contact information for the Embassy of Finland in Tokyo, and also for the Honorary Consulate General in Osaka, and the Honorary Consulates in Sapporo, Kitakyushu, Nagano, and Nagoya.
- Features visa information on visiting and staying in Germany, as well as Customs guidelines.
- Embassy of the Republic of Ghana in Tokyo, featuring historical, geographical, travel, health, and visa information about Ghana.
- Embassy of Greece in Japan, with information on developments in Japan-Greece and Japan-EU relations.
- Embassy of the Republic of Hungary in Tokyo. Has contact information and links to consular information. In English, Japanese and Hungarian.
- Contact information for the Embassy of Iceland in Tokyo and the Consulate in Nagano, with information on Iceland and its history and culture.
- Embassy of India in Tokyo, with information about India, business, tourism, and consular and visa details for travellers.
- Official notices from the Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Iran in Tokyo.
- Embassy of Ireland in Tokyo, featuring a section on Saint Patrick's Day.
- Has contact information for the Italian Embassy in Tokyo and the Consulate General in Osaka, as well as consular and visa information, facts on Italy for business and tourism, and details of scientific research opportunities.
- Embassy of Jamaica - Tokyo, Japan.
- Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Japan, including a welcome message from the Ambassador and facts about Kenya.
- With visa and contact information from the Honorary Consulate-General of the Republic of Kiribati in Tokyo.
- Embassy of the State of Kuwait in Tokyo, with a history of Kuwait since the early seventeenth century, more recent history of Kuwait-Japan relations, and information on the country and its economy and politics. In English and Japanese.
- Embassy of Lithuania in Tokyo, with various pieces of historical trivia about Lithuania.
- Embassy of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg in Japan. Lists consular services such as renewal of passport and identity certificates, and has information on events related to Luxembourg.
- Embassy of Malawi in Tokyo, advocating tourism and business in Malawi.
- Includes a history of relations between Mexico and Japan, and contact details for the consular affairs section.
- Embassy of the Republic of Mozambique in Japan, with a photo gallery of Mozambique.
- Embassy of the Union of Myanmar in Tokyo, giving information about visas about Japan's help with narcotic crop substitution.
- Royal Nepalese Embassy in Tokyo, accredited to Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji Island, the Republic of Korea and Papua New Guinea. Includes visa and tourist information.
- Royal Netherlands Embassy in Tokyo, featuring lists of the duties and staff of the political, economic, cultural, consular, agricultural, and science departments, and about the Consulate General of the Netherlands in Osaka-Kobe.
- Lists sister cities and affiliate cities, and Japan-New Zealand Friendship Societies in New Zealand.
- Royal Norwegian Embassy in Tokyo, with detailed information on visas and registration of Norwegian nationals. Has contact information for the embassy, and for the Royal Norwegian Honorary Consulate General in Kobe/Osaka, and the Royal Norwegian Honorary Consulates in Nagano, Sapporo, and Fukuoka.
- Embassy of the Republic of Panama in Tokyo, with much information on the Panama canal, and the speed and cost-effectiveness of its use for ship owners.
- Information on Paraguayan culture, economy, and obtaining a visa.
- Embassy of the Russian Federation in Japan, with economic, cultural and visa information.
- Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Tokyo, featuring detailed statistics on Japanese oil imports. In English and Japanese.
- Has information about Singapore and about the Singapore Embassy in Tokyo. In English and Japanese.
- With contact details for the Embassy of the Slovak Republic, and information about Slovakia.
- South African Embassy in Tokyo, with information on diplomatic matters, trade, science, and business forum.
- Embassy of the Republic of Sudan, with detailed information on how to apply for a visa.
- Includes a summary of the role of the Science and Technology Office in the Embassy of Sweden in Tokyo, which facilitates cooperation in research and development. In Swedish, English, and Japanese.
- Information about Switzerland, consular services, society, culture and arts, events in Switzerland and Japan.
- Tanzania Embassy in Tokyo, accredited to Japan, Republic of Korea, Philippines, Australia, Papua New Guinea and New Zealand. Has information on tourism, visas and doing business in Tanzania.
- Royal Thai Embassy in Tokyo. In English, Japanese and Thai. Has much on the history, building and furnishings of the ambassador's residence.
- Embassy of the Republic of Tunisia in Japan, including investment news from Tunisia, and instructions for applying for a visa.
- With information on visas in English and Turkish, and more in Japanese.
- Embassy of Ukraine in Japan, listing Ukrainian-Japanese political contacts and joint communiqués, and information on economic and scientific contacts. [Japanese, English, Ukrainian]
- British Embassy in Tokyo, with a wide range of information on Embassy services, news from the UK and details of UK-Japanese cultural and economic links. In English and Japanese.
- United States Embassy in Tokyo, offering and describing the full range of consular and inter-governmental services. Also has links to the consulates in Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Sapporo, and Naha.
- Venezuela Embassy in Tokyo, provides information about consular services. Also has information about tourism, business and news about Venezuela.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 25, 2015 at 20:50:28 UTC -