become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Organizations
Reference: Education: Organizations
- A group for people related to the educational foundation in Tokyo from 1986 to 1988.
Association of School Aid in Cambodia
- Conducts school aid activity supported through volunteers.
- For members of the AIESEC China and Japan program.
Chinese Educated in Japan
- Yahoo group made for former exchange students and residents in Japan.
College Women's Association of Japan
- Non-profit organization to raise money for a scholarship fund, which finances the education of 20-25 women per year.
Foundation for Advanced Studies on International Development (FASID)
- Conducts education and training of a new generation of Japanese development professionals, and research on international development.
Help With Education and Labor Policies (HELP)
- Special interest group focusing on teaching conditions, legal issues, ethics, and research affecting language education.
International Diploma Council
- Offers opportunities to gain overseas qualifications or degrees in fields such as international business while living in Japan.
The Japan Association of College English Teachers (JACET)
- An independent organization in 1962 to improve the development of English language education in Japan.
Japan Association of Language Teaching
- Central page for JALT, a non-profit professional group for teachers. Includes practical links, membership benefits, and regional chapters.
Japan Economic Policy Association Website (JEPA)
- Organization founded in 1940 in Tokyo by about 300 professors and researchers interested in the scientific study of economic policy.
Japan Pacific Resource Network
- Offers long term internship programs, events, programs for non-profit management, and books for Japanese seeking opportunities abroad.
Japan Society for Mathematical Education (JSME)
- Includes teachers from kindergartens to universities, administrators, and researchers, to research and improve Japanese mathematics education.
Japan-United States Educational Commission (Fulbright Commission)
- Gives program history, scholarships, facility and libraryuse, and statistics. Located in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.
The Linguistic Society of Japan (LSJ)
- Based in Kamikyo-ku, Kyoto. Provides its journal Gengo Kenkyu online, as well as recommended links.
Middle East Institute of Japan
- Contributes to promoting badly needed study of Middle Eastern countries and providing information on the region, including politics, economy, religion, culture, and history.
Monbusho (Monbukagakusho) Scholars Homepage
- Established for all past and present alumni of the scholarship program under the Japanese Ministry for Education.
The Musicologocal Society of Japan
- Provides information on its membership, archive of its journals, and guide for foreign subscribers. Based in Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo.
Socio-Economic History Society
- Examines policy issues from government in the past and uses hindsight to find effective decisions and their ramifications.
Toshiba International Foundation (TIFO)
- Helps promote international exchange and understanding of Japan while contributing to local and global community development through Japan-related research in scientific and cultural fields at overseas academic institutions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2013 at 22:58:23 UTC -