become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Historical_Revisionism
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Japan: Education: Historical Revisionism
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: War Crimes: Japan
Children and Textbooks - Japan Network 21
- Documents several cases of ultraconservatives pushing and the government's use of school textbooks that distort history, manipulate facts, ignore historical research and issues of Comfort Women and Unit 731, and glorify Japanese aggression during East Asia.
The Distortion and the Revision of History in Postwar Japanese Textbooks, 1945-1998
- A content analysis of post-war Japanese high school history textbooks by Tomochika Okamoto of Waseda University, Tokyo.
How Roosevelt Attacked Japan at Pearl Harbor
- A critical look at various revisionist accusations, conspiracy charges, and distortions that gloss over the historical record. Written by Robert Butow, professor emeritus of Japanese history at the University of Washington in Seattle.
Japan: Far Right Rewrites History
- Article detailing the successful publication of revisionist history textbooks despite several protests.
Spike Japan - Spiked: Eamonn Fingleton
- A closer examination of various statistics used by a Japan revisionist about Japan's supposed superiority. (January 15, 2012)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, October 20, 2013 8:48:26 PM EDT -