become an editor
the entire directory
only in Shopping/Traditional_Goods
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Japan: Business and Economy: Shopping: Traditional Goods
2000 Cranes Japanese Pottery and Ceramics, Kyoto
- Japanese ceramics from Kyoto. Carries works from a variety of potters.
- Handmade kimekomi dolls, depicting characters of the 18th century kabuki and Noh theatre; online doll making classes. Yuzen washi paper, crafts, 3-D pictures.
Aikatazome - Japanese Stenciled Indigo-dyed Cloth
- Traditionally made aikatazome products, including kimonos, scarves, and purses.
Antique Art Rakunan
- Dealer in Japanese hanging scrolls, Buddhist related paintings, and calligraphy scrolls. Located in Fushimi Town, in southern Kyoto.
- Chiba based dealer in items such as porcelain, pottery, Tokoname teapots, Cast iron kettles and lacquerware; offers worldwide shipping.
- Japanese items such as washi paper, kitchenware, kimonos, and home decorations. Company profile and product catalog.
- Carries Japanese-style painting, calligraphy, print (ukiyo-e) and others.
- Sellers of vintage Japanese kimono, obi, fabrics, antiques, collectibles, Japanese indigo, noren, ukiyoe and yuzen paper.
- Sells Japanese himitsu-bako secret trick puzzle boxes, yosegi-zaiku traditional handicrafts, dolls and goods unique to the Hakone area.
Hakone Maruyama Inc.
- Maker of woodworks and other handcrafts in Hakone and Odawara.
Hanko and Kanji House Oren
- Maker and vendor of Japanese name seals (hanko) and traditional music CDs.
- Classical Japanese artwork.
Interia Japonica Online Shop
- Includes Japanese gifts, antiques, collectibles and kimono, as well as original printed kanji T-shirts. Based in Tokyo.
Japanese Handicrafts Shop
- Traditional Japanese crafts and souvenirs in Japan including dolls, folding fans, decorations and utility goods.
Japanese Antiques from Shibui
- Japanese antiques for interior designers and collectors including tansu chests, silk screens, antique baskets, scrolls and prints, and folk art.
- Online gallery shop for Japanese hanging scroll paintings (Kakejiku). Deals in both brand-new and antique scrolls.
Kimono Flea Market Ichiroya
- Authentic old kimono direct from Japan; also information on wearing kimono and kimono care.
Kitsune Japanese Art and Antiques
- Japanese art such as ceramics, netsuke, inro, okimono, swords, tsuba, lacquer, cloisonne, bronze, tansu, ukiyo-e, and Japanese art glossary.
Le Donn Japan
- Importer and retailer of lady's handbags and accessories. With online catalog.
- Japanese confectioneries ("wagashi") for tea ceremony. Stores in Japan, New York, Singapore, and London.
- Clothes and home goods made from kimono, obi and Japanese texitiles such as vests, bears, and pillows.
Style of Japan
- Features traditional handmade Japanese papers such as yuzen washi paper, chiyogami, origami, lamp shade, and shoji paper.
Taniguchi Rare Antiques
- Online dealer in traditional Japanese hanging scrolls, and paintings. Site in English and Japanese.
The Japanese Connection
- Traditional Japanese arts and crafts, hanko, shoji screens, meditation candles, wood block prints, calligraphy brushes, yukata and kimono.
The Netsuke Store
- Netsuke of ivory, wood, and horn, inro, and curios.
Usagiya Sword Shop
- Saitama sword dealer with antique swords, tsuba, fittings and traditional polishing.
- A Tokyo based dealer of Japanese traditional style items including cups, noren, lacquerware, ukiyo-e, and fans.
- Maker of traditional Japanese papers including washi, shoji, chigirie, unryu, and laminated strings for wrapping.
Yamatoku Vintage Kimono
- Offers various vintage kimonos and obi. With glossary, FAQ, and how to properly fold a kimono. Based in Kanazawa.
- Online shopping site dealing in various categories of Japanese fine arts and crafts including dolls, armor, kimono, ceramic ware, woodblock prints, hanging scrolls, and folding fans.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, June 18, 2010 6:42:31 AM EDT -