become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Food_and_Related_Products
Business and Economy
Food and Related Products
Regional: Asia: Business and Economy: Food and Related Products
World: Japanese: ビジネス: 食品
This category in other languages:
- Maker of food seasonings, cooking oils and foods, drinks, and pharmaceuticals.
Ariake Japan Co., Ltd.
- Producer of natural food seasonings for food services, preprocessing, and confectionery industries.
- Liquor distillery on Okinawa, Japan. Theories of how the liquor got its name to present production practices and pricing policies.
- Maker of confectionaries, snacks, crackers, foods and beverages. Gives company profile, history, marketing, research and development, and photos of production. Based in Kashiwazaki City, Niigata.
- Manufacturers of traditional Japanese umeshu (plum liqueur). Information about umeshu, the company and their products.
Chuo Kagaku Co., Ltd.
- Active in plastic food packaging, including manufacture, machinery design, and recycling.
Daito Gyorui Co,. Ltd.
- A wholesaler of marine products in the Tokyo Central Wholesale Market. Buys over 5000 items of marine products from domestic and international suppliers.
Dewazakura Sake Brewery Co., Ltd.
- Based in Tendo City, Yamagata. Gives introduction, production process and glossary, product lineup and exports.
Doutor Coffee Co., Ltd.
- Conducts roasting of coffee beans and their sale, import and export of foods, and operations of restaurants. With profile, news, and history.
Fuji Oil Co., Ltd.
- Active in food products involving oils and fats, confectionery and baking ingredients, soya bean products, and related research and development.
- Products, history and modern-days facilities of the Konishi sake brewing clan.
Hakutsuru Sake Brewing Company, Ltd.
- Brewer of sake, shochu, and mirin cooking wine. Includes product guide, how to drink sake, FAQ, recipes, museums, plus corporate history and data.
Ishimitsu & Co., Ltd.
- Trades in importation, production, processing, and sales of coffee beans, cocoa, black tea, spices, liquors, and foodstuffs, as well as textiles, metals, rubber products, and machinery.
Ito En Ltd.
- Maker of beverages, particularly green tea. With company financial information, investor relations, and contact addresses.
J-Oil Mills, Inc.
- Maker of vegetable oil. With corporate profile and investor relations information.
Kiku-Masamune Sake Brewing Co., Ltd.
- Kobe City based sake brewer with company history, product line, secrets of taste, culture information, manners for sake parties, and FAQ, plus shops and restaurants guide.
- Japan based brewer. Research and development news, financial information and annual reports.
- Japan-based brewer. Includes descriptions of beers, history, merchandise and past promotions.
- A trading company specialized in Latin liquors and processed food in Japan. Also manages several restaurants.
- Producer of mineral water.
- Japanese wine and spirits producer and marketer, as well as pharmaceutical company active in antibiotics, cancer fighting drugs, and bioconversion.
- Japanese whiskey producer, with history, and product line.
Nissin Food Products Co. Ltd.
- Corporate and investor information.
Nissin World Delicatessen
- Offers ham and sausage supplied directly from the Nissin Ham Factory. Located in Higashi-Azabu.
- Japanese microbrewery and producer of Otaru Pilsner, Dunkles and Weiss beers. Gives product information, photos, news, advertising, FAQ, pub, and process information.
- Brands, company profile, distributors and brewery technical information. (Available in Japanese and English.)
- Includes history, FAQ, advertising, press releases, merchandise, brewing process and searchable distributor database. [Requires Flash]
Showa Boeki Co., Ltd.
- Active in food processing systems, packaging machinery, related materials, and food quality preservation. Based in Osaka.
- Sake brewery located in Ibaraki Prefecture, dating from 850 years ago. Site in English and French.
- Brews beer, makes liquor and soft drinks. Lists brands, process information, production history and company information.
Takara Shuzo, Co., Ltd.
- Producer of alcoholic beverages, raw alcohol, health drinks, and seasonings.
- Gives history and production of sake, taste testing for beginners, and online product shopping.
Tanaka Sake Brewery
- Sake brewery in Okayama Prefecture, producing the Musashi no Sato brand.
Food and Related Products
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 30, 2014 at 11:05:10 UTC -