become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Employment
Business and Economy
Regional: Asia: Business and Economy: Employment
The 10 Plus Questions To Ask Your Employer Before Accepting A Job
- Advice for professors applying to teach at Japanese universities.
- Executive search firm that focuses on key placements for IT companies.
The Bridge Group
- Provides career consulting to bilingual professionals and assistance in finding jobs with international organizations in Japan.
Career Cross Japan
- Bilingual recruitment and information resource for the Japanese job market with job banks, resume posting, interview and resume tips, general Japan information, forums and daily news.
Career V Financial Search Inc.
- Specializes in search assignments for investment banking, securities, and asset management.
- Executive search firm for foreign capital clients.
Cole and Company
- Recruits mid and senior level executives for the consumer goods industry, including FMCG, retail, entertainment, luxury goods, and licensing.
Copernicus Associates Japan Inc.
- An international executive search firm that established its Tokyo office in 2001, in Tsukiji, Chuo-ku.
East West Consulting
- Full-service executive search firm based in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.
Ecentral - International Jobs in Japan
- English and Japanese bilingual job site for international companies and candidates in Japan.
Foreign Executive Women of Japan (FEW)
- A networking organization whose aim is to help foreign women in Japan achieve their full professional and personal potential.
- Provides employment resources in Japan. Recruiters and job-seekers can also post and locate resumes.
Guide to Jobs in Japan
- New online guide with information on finding work and getting settled in.
- A global firm providing executive search, innovative market entry strategies, organizational transformation, through a professional, in house, multilingual and multicultural staff. With office in Nishi-Azabu, Tokyo.
- Offers search for candidates and employers.
- Specializes in recruiting Japanese bilingual professionals into senior and mid-level executive positions.
- English teaching jobs, news and information.
Japan Exchange and Teaching Program
- Official government information on the JET Program.
- Career and employment site for foreigners and Japanese bilinguals.
Japan Jobs Guide
- A directory of resources for finding jobs in Japan.
Japan Recruiting Associates
- Recruiting company focusing on mid-senior level executives and professionals for a wide range of industries.
- A bilingual Japanese employment resource center.
- Provides jobseekers with openings, career-specific content and personalization tools.
Job Seek Japan
- Offers dynamic tools allowing users to create and maintain their own job postings; job listings, and general information on work and life in Japan.
- Provides recruiting and executive search services in Tokyo for clients related to IT and tax/accounting areas.
- Executive search services, helping global firms in Japan locate bilingual management & key support personnel.
Managemates International Group
- Recruitment and management firm for international companies seeking bilingual staff for jobs in finance, IT, marketing, sales, computers, and human resources.
Medina Consulting K.K.
- Helps pair up job seeking professionals with multinational corporate clients in Japan, with a particular emphasis on new economy industries and industries affected by deregulation.
Michael Page Japan
- Offers jobs across a wide range of sectors, e-mail alerts, CV and interview advice, up-to-date salary surveys, and employer profiles.
Multus International Inc.
- A Tokyo-based executive search and recruitment firm.
New Millennium Group
- Executive Search and Consulting for Financial Firms in Japan.
Nova Teachers United
- E-mail discussion group uniting teachers of Nova. Complete anonymity guaranteed.
- A free, twice-monthly newsletter that researches and lists currently available teaching (and other English language-related) positions in Japan.
- Provides executive search, recruiting, and training, as well as marketing, management, and business consulting. Located in Minato-ku, Tokyo.
- Mid-career recruitment services in Tokyo.
Robert Leonard Consulting Ltd.
- Executive search and recruiting firm based in Tokyo, specializing in bilingual outsourced staffing.
Slate Consulting K. K.
- Executive search group.
- Based in Minato-ku, Tokyo. Focuses on IT recruiting as well as sales and marketing positions.
- Executive search firm specializing in international banking and finance for Japan.
- Offers the foreign business community a labor consulting service together with executive and staff recruitment services.
- Reviews of over 200 resources for finding jobs in Japan and abroad for Japanese and Japanese speakers.
- International search firm for executive and IT professionals, headquartered in Tokyo.
Wall Street Associates
- Career advice, recruitment services, and jobs in Japan.
Willing Workers On Organic Farms in Japan
- Provides short term work experiences on farms, lodging establishments, and ski resorts for people looking to live abroad.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 7, 2014 at 13:35:06 UTC -