become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Advertising_and_Marketing
Business and Economy
Advertising and Marketing
Business: Marketing and Advertising
Regional: Asia: Business and Economy: Advertising and Marketing
Aoi Advertising Promotion Inc.
- Maker of television commercials, promotional videos and digital graphics and content for advertising. Based in Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo.
- Tokyo editorial and commercial office has three divisions: Arts C Women, Men, and Impact which offers short term contracts to hosted models from other agencies.
- Assists Japanese market entry, consulting, research, public relations and advertising. Includes a list of services, case studies, and references. Based in Minato-ku, Tokyo.
- Provides advertising, marketing, public relations, and publishing services. Based in Toshima-ku, Tokyo.
- Plans and managements events, parties and casinos for entertainment related firms, travel, and advertisement agencies, plus trains and provides staff for them. Based in Nakano-ku, Tokyo.
- A market research consultancy specialising in advertising development and optimisation, customer loyalty, ad hoc research, and data collection.
- Maker of television production resources including image videos and films, training and recruitment videos, satellite uplinks, interoffice broadcasts, and events and press conferences.
Cutting Moment Aryu
- Advertising photography studio in Osaka. Photo Gallery showing a wide range of subjects, such as architecture, food, portraits, products and still life, using various photographic and lightning techniques.
Japan Ad Council (AC)
- Made up of 1,350 voluntary corporate members, including media organizations, ad agencies, and other business enterprises to help promote issues of public interest.
Japan Advertising Agencies Association (JAAA)
- Created to bring advertising companies together, to stimulate the creation of new ads, and to foster quality advertising.
Japan Advertising Review Organization, Inc. (JARO)
- A self-regulatory body that handles advertising complaints and inquiries from consumers, competitors, and other sectors.
Japan Association of Graphic Arts Technology
- Active forum for the organization operated by the representatives of the printing industry to facilitate the exchange of printing technologies and to promote progress in the printing industry.
Japan Council of Shopping Centers
- Conducts management consulting on shopping centers, holds conventions and seminars, and publishes a journal.
Japan Magazine Advertising Association (JMAA)
- Works to improve the quality of magazine ads and to enhance the role that ads play in providing socially relevant information. Conducts research and investigations, promotes ethics-enhancing policies, and sponsors seminars and symposia.
- Full service marketing company also offering translation from English into Japanese. Offices in Las Vegas and Toyohashi.
Jumbo Co., Ltd
- Performs marketing and research, and direct mail services.
- Provide market research consulting and quantitative research fieldwork service in Japan.
Nippon Convention Center, Inc.
- Plans exhibitions, invites, holds, and plans international and domestic conferences, culture and sport events.
Nippon Research Center
- Conducts research on strategic marketing and communications.
Pacific Digital Image Center
- Specializes in the production of animation and visual effects for broadcasting, corporate, and multimedia clients.
- A multi-purpose hall that provides a location for a diverse range of cultural activities including ballet, concerts for opera and rock, and international conventions.
Tokyo Big Sight Inc.
- Manages the Tokyo International Exhibition Center, serving exhibitions, conferences, and conventions.
Tokyo International Forum Co., Ltd.
- A convention and art center than can accommodate multiple events and conventions.
Twenty-two Dc Incorporated
- Advertising production company located in Chiba-city specialized in design, promotion and branding for the Japanese market.
Advertising and Marketing
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 6, 2015 at 18:24:09 UTC -