become an editor
the entire directory
only in Japan/Business_and_Economy
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Japan: Business and Economy
Advertising and Marketing
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Computers and Internet
Construction and Maintenance
Food and Related Products
Home and Garden
Oil and Gas
Restaurants and Bars
Shipping, Storage, and Logistics
Regional: Asia: Business and Economy
This category in other languages:
AC Outsourcing Japan
- Provides professional accounting, payroll, bookkeeping and tax services in Japan for foreign companies and branches. Based in Tokyo.
Exercises In Cross-Cultural Negotiations
- Materials to help companies become familiar with difficulties in cross-cultural business negotiations, taken from actual events.
- Active in technology and management consulting, systems integration, IT infrastructure management, computing products, software, telecommunications, microelectronics, and other electronic products.
- Maker of underwear, socks, pajamas, clothes, and thread; plus plastic films, electronic components, plastics, stacker-bundlers, industrial machinery, real estate, sports fitness clubs, greenery business, and medical materials.
- Diversified group of general trade and service providing companies, active in textiles, industrial machinery and products, multimedia, food products, logistics, finance and insurance. Ready-made apparel and garment accessories. Also, specialty fibers and technical textiles.
- Japanese government monopoly corporation for domestic tobacco sales. Also active in pharmaceuticals and food.
JS Group Corporation
- Holding company for several firms enganged in home technology, shutter systems, housing research, IT, bath fixtures, finance, and business services.
Kobe Steel, Ltd.
- Metal supplier for iron, steel, copper, aluminum, welding, infrastructure, plant engineering, machinery, electronics, real estate, and advanced materials.
Kokuyo Co., Ltd.
- Manufacturer of office products, desks, chairs, printing paper, ink ribbons, and other products used with computers.
Mitani Sangyo Co., Ltd.
- With divisions in information systems, product development mechanical and electrical, chemicals, air conditioning systems, construction, investments, and sales.
- Tracks Mitsubishi's activities, focusing on workplace discrimination, wartime slave labor, consumer complaints, and environmental issues.
Mitsui Knowledge Industry Co., Ltd.
- Active in genome and biotechnology research. Based in Nakano-ku, Tokyo.
Resona Holdings, Inc.
- Holding company for Resona affiliates. Conducts supervision of subsidiaries' operations and other ancillary businesses. With financial and investor information.
Success Stories: Japan Executive Newsletter
- An executive-oriented newsletter specifically devoted to helping non-Japanese companies succeed in Japan.
Takara Holdings Inc.
- Based in Kyoto. Holding company for firms involved in beverage production, travel, printing, medical supplies, computer systems, food, and liquor.
Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO)
- Provides power to Tokyo and surroundings.
Trade Directory Japan
- Japanese trading company search engine in both English and Japanese.
U.S.- Japan Links
- A collaborative electronic media project of the 35+ Japan-America and Japan Societies across the United States. Job Bank and resources.
- Global website for Yamaha Corporation and Yamaha group companies, making musical instruments, electronics, computer equipment, and sporting goods.
Business and Economy
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 14, 2013 at 6:24:11 UTC -