become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
Regional: Asia: Society and Culture: Organizations
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties: Regional: Asia: Indonesia
World: Bahasa Indonesia: Masyarakat: Organisasi
Centre for Political Studies (CPS)
- Supports the democratisation process of the country. Offers profile, staff, list of publications and potical risks news.
Centre for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)
- A private and non-profit research organization in Indonesia. Includes articles published by its members.
The Indonesian Vegan Society
- An information and contact center for vegans in Indonesia.
- Yogyakarta-based non-profit organization for addressing social and cultural problems in contemporary Indonesia.
Partnership for Governance Reform in Indonesia
- A multi-stakeholder association dedicated to support Indonesian initiatives aimed at supporting governance reform.
SMERU Research Institute
- An independent institution for research and policy studies on socio-economic and poverty issues which are considered most urgent and relevant for the people of Indonesia.
United States-Indonesia Society (USINDO)
- US nonprofit organization whose mission is to increase understanding and awareness of Indonesia in the United States and to promote a better appreciation of the U.S.-Indonesia relationship. Contains profile, description of programs, a newsletter and briefs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 27, 2013 at 6:05:09 UTC -