become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Indonesia: Provinces: Bali: Society and Culture: Organizations
Regional: Asia: Indonesia: Society and Culture: Organizations
The Bali Children's Project
- Dedicated to improving the lives of disadvantaged young people in Bali by providing opportunities for a better education and a richer life. Includes organization background, program details, letters from volunteers, photos, and information about recent activities. [Requires Java]
Bali International Women's Association (BIWA)
- Organization providing friendship, mutual support, and assistance to Balinese women. Includes membership details, reports, community news, and information about activities and events. [Requires Java]
Children Of Bali
- A UK-based charity that helps children complete their education from junior to senior schooling and beyond. How to donate, events, news and photos.
East Bali Poverty Project
- A project whose mission is to improve the lives of thousands of disadvantaged children in isolated mountain villages. Includes background, mission, and information about how to help.
Yayasan Kemanusiaan Ibu Pertiwi (YKIP)
- Seeks to the improve the lives of everyone who lives in Bali as a tribute to those who were killed, injured or lost their livelihood as a consequence of the terrorist attack of October 12th, 2002. Features organization background, news, and information about their mission, projects, and how to donate.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2013 at 14:45:10 UTC -