become an editor
the entire directory
only in Religion/Hinduism
Society and Culture
Shri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetham
- Information about the deity Murugan in His aspect as provider of food to His devotees, and His temples in Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka.
Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi
- Sri Ramanasramam Ashram, dedicated to the Bhagavan. Includes photographs of Bhagavan, Arunachala and the Ashram, downloads of books and audio files, newsletters, and accommodation details.
- A forum for Brahmins.
Devotion to Murukan
- Overview of the doctrines, history and symbols of Murugan worship.
Hamssavati Ganapathi Trust
- Trust founded to help those who seek enlightenment through Raja Yoga.
Lord Murugan Aarupadai Veedu
- Information about the six battle temples of Lord Murugan (Aarupadai Veedu)in Tamil Nadu. Legends, mythology, history and festivals of each temple are provided.
Lord Shanmukha and His Worship
- Swami Sivananda graphically depicts the advent of Lord Shanmukha or Murugan, the purpose of His incarnation and its significance, highlighting the various aspects of the Six-faced Lord, with their esoteric significance and spiritual import.
Murugan Bhaktar Saint Kripananda Variyar Swamigal
- Information about Kripananda Variyar Swamigal, 20th century devotee of god Muruga. Includes his life, teachings and archival photos.
- Resource concerning the pan-Indian god Skanda or Murugan and his cult both in Sanskrit and Tamil sources.
Naalaayira Divya Prabandham
- The Divya Prabandham, the collective corpus of the passionate hymns of the Tamil Alvar Vaishnava mystics (5th-8th centuries A.D.) in the form of adoration of the deities of 108 temples.
- Tamil and Sanskrit Shaivaite scriptures. Lyrics in Tamil, English, Telugu, Kannada and Hindi scripts with English translations, including selections from thevaram, thiruvasagam, thirumurai,thiruppugazh, rudram, lalitha sahasranamam and sandhya vandanam.
Palani Dandayudhapani Murugan Home Page
- Site in English and Tamil devoted to Palani Murugan and His ancient temples including festivals and spiritual practices.
Palani Dhandayudhapani Temple
- Information about Palani Temple, one of the six sacred temples of Lord Muruga in Tamil Nadu, India. Includes legends, mythology, temple precincts, history and links.
- Information about Radhekrishna Satsangam in Chennai.
Search for Light.org
- Teachings of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother.
- Sarguru om Sri Siddhar Swamigal's life, spiritual activities and Gnana Siddhar Temple.
- Information about South Indian deity, Bhagavan Sri Skanda, Son of Siva.
Sri Dandayudhapani Swami Devasthanam
- Site devoted to Palani Andavar (Palani Murugan) and Arulmigu Dandayudhapani Swami Devasthanam, Palani, including photo galleries of the deity, legends, temples, festivals, 300+ color photos and paintings.
Sri Raja Rajeshwari Siddhar Peetam and Charitable Trust
- Information about Sri Raja Rajeshwari Siddhar Peetam and the Charitable, Educational, Medical and Cultural Trust located at Pelakuppam near Tindivanam.
Sri Thiagarajaswamy Temple
- History, legends and architecture of Sri Thiagarajaswamy Temple, Tiruvotriyur, Tamil Nadu.
- Life history of Swamy Ongaranandha, his mission and activities.
Temples & Legends of Tamil Nadu
- Detailed articles about traditions associated with major temples of Tamil Nadu.
Vallalar's Home Page
- Reference guide for information on Vallalar or Saint Ramalinga Swami including activities of Vallalar societies.
- Information on Varagur Village, the home of Sri Venkatesa Perumal, where Sri Narayana Theerthar sang the Krishna Leela Tharangani.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2014 at 11:41:22 UTC -