become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organisations
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: India: Society and Culture: Organisations
Regional: Asia: Society and Culture: Organizations
Aim for Seva
- Dedicated to bridge the gap between mainstream society and people living in remote areas.
Bharat Vikas Parishad
- Cultural development and social organisation having more than 1300 branches in India.
- Dedicated to promote healthcare, education, and improve livelihood in remote villages.
Centre for Social Reconstruction in India
- CSR is a voluntary organization promoting various social service activities in India
Centre for Social Research
- NGO organisation dedicated towards making women empowered, self-reliant and conscious of their rights.
Consumer Unity and Trust Society
- A non-governmental organisation pursuing social justice and economic equity.
- Dedicated to protect consumer rights by creating synergy between technological advances, traditional knowledge and right policies through educational and research activities.
Free Software Foundation of India (FSF-I)
- Dedicated to eliminating restrictions on copying, redistribution, understanding, and modification of computer programs.
Grand Lodge of India
- Includes history, officers, articles, and general masonic information.
Great Indian Dream Foundation
- Organizes health support systems through out the country. Adopts villages, creates entrepreneurial parks and organizes micro credit schemes for women in villages.
- An online donation channel by ICICI that enables volunteers and donors to help NGOs and social developmental, welfare and charity causes in India.
India Habitat Centre
- Conceived to provide a physical environment, which would serve as a catalyst for a synergetic relationship between individuals and institutions working in diverse habitat related areas, and maximise their total effectiveness.
- Non profitable organization aiming to create social awareness in citizens.
Indian Ordnance Factories Gazetted Officers Association
- The bye laws, list of members, and seniority list.
- The Indian chapter of the high IQ society. Lists local chapters, and has links to their websites.
Monfort Community Development Society
- Non government organization working for child development, woman development, youth education, care for the aged and rehabilitation of the visually impaired.
- Charity working towards better health, basic education and sustainable livelihoods for the deprived poor and underprivileged people of Andhra Pradesh.
Narayan Seva Sansthan
- NGO offering services in education, health, environment and child welfare activities.
- Parivartan is an active social organization helping Indians, mainly in New Delhi to fight against corruption, bribery and other human rights violation.
Partners in Change
- Non-government, non-profit organisation working for awareness of corporate social responsibility as well as advocacy and capacity building in India.
- Non-profit development organisation working for appropriate development of vulnerable communities and sensitive ecosystems of the world including the Himalayan region.
- A self help, environmental and social development organisation. Searches for methods to promote and save the knowledge of rural communities. Website describes projects and activities.
- Aims to preverve and promote artistic and cultural values.
Sarvamangal Charitable Trust
- Information on the medical camps, earthquake relief work, and other social activities of the trust, established by Shri Yogeshwarji and inspired by Maa Sarveshwari.
Shroffs Foundation Trust
- NGO based at Baroda engaged in rural development, social services, community training, and energy conservation.
Social Watch India
- Network of organisations, citizens, and communities, with the aim of monitoring governance in the country.
Society for Participatory Research in Asia
- A non-governmental, non-profit organization working in the field of governance, occupational health, global networking and other related areas in India.
Sulabh International Social Service Organization
- Promotes human rights, environmental sanitation, health and hygiene, non-conventional sources of energy, waste management and social reforms through education, training and awareness campaign.
- A social communications agency. Develops research based, professionally designed communication packages to promote public health and welfare. Information about staff, and projects.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, March 3, 2010 8:15:13 AM EST -