become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organisations
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: India: Maharashtra: Society and Culture: Organisations
Regional: Asia: India: Society and Culture: Organisations
Action For Agricultural Renewal in Maharashtra
- An association of NGOs in Maharashtra, formed for the collective benefit of the voluntary organisations through their own collective actions.
Community Aid and Sponsorship Program
- Works on slum improvement, health and rural development, and other related development projects.
Grameen Vikas Loksanstha
- Details of the organisation's work on rural development in the south of the state.
National Society for Clean Cities - India (NSCCI)
- Mumbai based charitable organization working towards the upliftment of underprivileged and disadvantaged members of society, particularly children and women living in slums.
Society for Awareness, Harmony and Equal Rights (SAHER)
- A registered society that works with youths from schools, colleges and with people from diverse community backgrounds. Enables them to explore creative options in career and social action, in an unbiased social environment.
- A NGO for improving the education of young children and women in rural villages of Maharashtra.
Ved and Techs
- Open platform to collaborate with like-minded people, society, industry, government, international institutions, NGOs, fund houses/trusts and media to achieve common ideas and projects.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 5, 2012 at 12:03:19 UTC -