become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organisations
Society and Culture
Deep Griha Society
- An independent, charitable organization working to better the lives of persons living in the slums. Information about activities like providing education and health amenities to deprived, and volunteer opportunities.
- This non-profit organization addresses physical and psychological needs and provides education to the children of commercial sex-workers and alcoholics.
Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
- Contains objectives of the association, news, programmes, activities, and photo gallery.
Muktangan De-addiction Centre
- The official website of Muktangan de-addiction Centre. Also provides information on other de-addiction Centres in India, information on counselling, awareness, projects, centre's role, and community work.
The National Centre For Advocacy Studies
- Social change resource organisation working with action groups, public interest professionals, and citizens.
- The official web site of the Osho movement. Contains the Osho Times, details on the Meditation Resort, an online shop and a library of Osho's books.
- A NGO comprising architects, planners and social workers working with the urban poor, particularly women in informal settlements to facilitate and provide technical support to community managed housing (slum rehabilitation) and infrastructure projects.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 4, 2014 at 5:24:07 UTC -