become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Associations
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: India: Health: Associations
Regional: Asia: India: Government: Health and Family Affairs
Alternative Medicine Practitioner Register
- Offers membership to those practising acupressure, acupuncture, aroma therapy and other forms of alternative medicine.
Association of Surgeons of India
- Established in 1938 for the surgeons with the purpose of exchanging one another’s experience.
Breastfeeding Promotion Network of India (BPNI)
- A national network of organizations and individuals dedicated to promote mother and child health through protection, promotion and support of breastfeeding.
Cancer Patients Aid Association
- An NGO working for the welfare of cancer patients. Activities include detection, insurance, rehabilitation and awareness.
Central Council of Homoeopathy
- Information on council acts, minimum standards of education, colleges, office bearers, present members, central registrar of homoeopathy.
Christian Medical Association of India
- A fellowship of Christian health professionals and health institutions serving churches in the ministry of health.
Diabetes Care Professionals
- Directory of diabetes education, training, CME, conferences, accreditation, and of clinicians providing diabetes care.
India Renal Foundation
- Dedicated to the cause of kidney failure patients in India. Includes information on situation in the country, organization's programs, and how to donate.
Indian Association for the Study of Sexually Transmitted Diseases & AIDS
- Coordinate and assist the activities in the subject of STDs and HIV /AIDS and other related subjects.
Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists
- Working for betterment of the specialty by holding academic meetings, printing and publishing a journal and textbook.
Indian Association of Surgical Oncologists
- Part of the Association of Surgeons of India set up to encourage and advance the study and practice of surgical oncology.
Indian Council of Medical Research
- Apex body for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research.
Indian Orthopaedic Association (IOAINDIA)
- Offers resources for the specialists with journal link and has information on orthopaedic specialists in the country.
Indian Society of Otology
- The history, travel fellowships, journals and conferences of the organisation.
International Medical Science Academy (IMSA)
- Aims to advance the science and practice of medicine, enhance public education, promote study and research work in medicine and related subjects.
Malaria Research Centre
- An autonomous research organisation under Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) engaged in basic and applied research in malaria.
Medical Council of India
- A statutory body regulating medical colleges, affiliation, new colleges, and doctors registration.
National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO)
- Nodal organisation for formulation of policy and implementation of programs for prevention and control of HIV/AIDS.
National Neonatology Forum
- Organization of pediatricians of tertiary care institutions to promote neonatology and advance newborn health throughout the country.
National Polio Surveillance Project
- Contains polio surveillance data for India updated weekly, with information and documents on the Polio Eradication Programme.
Protein Foods and Nutrition Development Association of India
- Information about PFNDAI's objective, board, members, and activities.
Sankara Eye Foundation
- US-based fundraising arm of Sankara Eye Society, working on prevention of blindness in India. Information on mission, past achievements, and how to donate.
United Heart Foundation
- Health issues in developing countries with main focus on heart diseases in India
Yahoo! Groups : AIDS-INDIA
- Discussion and networking group for those working for AIDS prevention and control.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 14, 2013 at 6:24:05 UTC -