become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gujarat/Government
Regional: Asia: India: Government
Government of Gujarat
- Official site, contains contact details for officials, summaries of industrial policy, links.
Agriculture & Co-operation Department
- Information and structure of the department with vision and objective of Gujarat Agrovision 2010. It includes department structure, corporation under the department, news and contact details.
Chief Electoral Officer
- Features details for voters, candidates, political parties,
Department of Science and Technology
- Has information on state initiatives and policies on information and communication technology, Bio-technology, and space technology. Offers information on technology thrust areas, development and incentive schemes and hooks up to various online resources and application of Government. It also has a showcase of various projects done by Government.
District Primary Education Programme
- Information on gender education, distance education programme, MIS, research, tribal education, alternative schooling, media and documentation.
Energy and Petro Chemicals Department
- An administrative department for energy and petro chemicals in the state. Website includes policies, projects, future plan, various department programs and contact information of department heads.
Government of Gujarat (NRI Division)
- The non-resident Indian division of the government dealing with providing facilities to nri's of the state.
Gujarat Electricity Board
- Responsible for the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity in the state.
Gujarat Energy Development Agency
- Offers information on renewable energy source. Details on incentives and subsidies for renewable energy is available. List of manufacturers and consultants for renewable energy devices.
Gujarat Informatics Limited
- GIL - Objects on promotion of Information Technology in the state.
Gujarat Information Bureau
- Official information about art and culture, prominent personalities and elected ministers of Gujarat state. Also provides information on advertisement policy of the state government.
Gujarat Infrastructure Development Board
- Information on various infrastructure sectors in Gujarat. Frequent updates on site include MoUs, Feasibility studies, Projects in operation and Empanelled consultants.
Gujarat Maritime Board
- GMB - Responsible for development of infrastructure of the ports.
Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers Company Ltd.
- GNFC - Primarily involved in manufacturing, marketing and distribution of ammonia / urea based fertilizers and agricultural chemicals. Website also contains their IT division information and links.
Gujarat Pollution Control Board
- Helps in protecting the environment by controlling the pollution of water and air in the state.
Gujarat State Disaster Management Authority
- State authority to handle natural calamities. Site has information on state disaster management policy and act, earthquake reconstruction, emergency response, rainfall data and safety tips.
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation
- Provides bus services within Gujarat and neighbouring states. Details range of services, administration, awards, time tables and tender notices.
Gujarat State Wide Area Network
- Gateway to sites of Government of Gujarat. Has links to Chief Minister's office, secretariat and other important offices, along with links to Government of India offices and policies.
Gujarat Vidhan Sabha
- Information on the state legislature, and details of elected members.
Gujarat Water Supply and Sewarage Board
- Responsible for sustainable water supply and sanitation services in the rural areas of the state.
Health and Family Welfare Department
- Department responsible for overall well being of the citizens of the state.
High Court of Gujarat
- Includes details of history, cause list, judgements, and subordinate and district courts.
- Shri Narendra Modi, the man who represents the hopes and aspirations of the Gujaratis who believe in development, progress and prosperity.
Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors Summit
- Government of Gujarat organized investor summit to understand and explore business opportunities in the State of Gujarat. Provides information on current summit, investment opportunities in Gujarat and past investment MoU details.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 22, 2016 at 5:35:07 UTC -