become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Transportation
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: India: Government: Transportation
Regional: Asia: India: Transportation
Container Corporation of India Ltd.
- Provides multi-modal logistics support for the country's exim, trade, and commerce.
Directorate General Civil Aviation
- The DGCA is responsible for implementing, controlling, and supervising airworthiness standards, safety operations, and crew training.
Directorate General of Shipping: Mumbai
- Statutory authority appointed by Government of India under Merchant Shipping Act 1958. Responsible for implementation of the provisions of the act.
Indian Ports Association
- Describes major ports, their facilities, provides shipping information and statistics.
- Information on trains, fares and availability, and other announcements.
Indian Roads Congress
- Provide a national forum for sharing of knowledge and pooling of experience on the entire range of subjects dealing with transportation.
Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
- Details of its activities, citizen's charter, major projects, legislation, links.
Ministry of Shipping
- Oversees the maritime shipping industry and the country's ports.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 10:06:15 PM EST -