become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Finance
Banks and Banking Institutions
Regional: Asia: India: Business and Economy: Financial Services
Ministry of Finance
- Includes the Departments of Economic Affairs, Expenditure, and Revenue.
Central Board of Excise and Customs
- Includes details of policies, user information and citizen charters, FAQs, and information for travellers.
Central Bureau of Narcotics
- Manages, regulates and polices the growing of, and trade in poppies and opium.
Comptroller and Auditor General of India
- Audits and assists the state and central institutions on their accounts and accountability.
Controller General of Accounts
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a technically sound management accounting system, preparing a critical analysis of expenditures, revenues, borrowings and the deficit for the Finance Minister every month.
Income Tax Department
- Tax law, rules, and notifications. Tax return and other forms available for download.
Power Finance Corporation Ltd.
- Provides and arranges finance for the electrical power sector.
Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana
- Information about the national mission to bring about comprehensive financial inclusion of all the households in the country.
Reserve Bank of India
- Website of the central government's bank, with descriptions of functions and services. Also includes an online museum of coins and notes.
- Includes acts, rules, notifications and legal provisions on service tax in India. Includes online forms and list of help centers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 4, 2015 at 9:09:37 UTC -