become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Organisations
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: India: Education: Organisations
Reference: Education: Organizations
Regional: Asia: India: Society and Culture: Organisations
- NGO working in the KBK (Kalahand-Bolangir-Koraput) region of Orissa, towards empowerment of the poor and marginalised sections of this region.
Adarsha Shikshan Mandali, Pune
- Manages primary and secondary schools, teacher training, management and information technology institutes.
Aditya Birla Scholarships
- Offers scholarships to meritorious students of IITs, IIMs, and BITS Pilani.
- Helping in the education of underprivileged children through mobilizing funds, voluntary services and resources.
All India Federation of University Teachers' Organisations
- Website includes details of its aims and objectives, office bearers, and current activity.
Apeejay Education Society
- Manages secondary schools all across India, contains information about individual schools, and newsletter.
Asha for Education
- Volunteer driven non-profit secular organization dedicated to change in India by focusing on basic education of underprivileged children.
Asian School of Cyber Laws
- For education, workshops and consultancy in E Security, Digital Signatures, Cryptography and Cyber Law.
Australian Alumni Association
- An umbrella organization that represents Indian alumni from each of Australia's 38 universities.
Azim Premji Foundation
- NGO working in the area of educational initiatives, child development in Karnataka.
- Addresses problems of drinking water, girl education, health and sanitation, rural unemployment, as well as social awareness and the conservation of ecological systems in rural communities.
Calcutta Montessori Training Centre
- One of the oldest Montessori Teacher Training Centre in eastern India, also assists teachers in securing jobs.
Dale Carnegie Training India
- Conducts soft skills, corporate and HR training for groups and individuals. Mumbai.
Eco Development Foundation
- NGO with focus on community and sustainable development through education.
Education World Wide
- Non-profit educational consultant in India. Provides special focus to education in the state of Maharashtra.
- Started by a group of IIM Ahmedabad alumni, it works in the field of assessments, benchmarking, teacher training and curriculum services.
- Provides employee selection, training development solutions.
- NGO working in rural and tribal areas, manages non-formal one-teacher schools.
Eklavya Education Foundation
- NGO with interests in teacher education, school management, learning material and aids, also offers scholarships to college students. Manages a school by the same name in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Foundation for Excellence
- NGO formed to identify, promote, and support bright, financially underprivileged students in India. The foundation grants scholarships to cover fees, books, boarding and lodging for students in India.
Friends of TREAD
- Working in partnership with TREAD India Trust, in areas of child education and development in rural Orissa.
Global School of Tech Juris
- Cyber laws education, training and consultancy service provider in Eastern India.
- NGO assists in realizing every child's dream to go to school and makes schooling relevant for kids.
India Literacy Project
- US-based non-profit, volunteer organization dedicated to spreading the cause of literacy in India.
Indo American Society
- Organising short-term courses and seminars in the areas of management, self and skill development.
Institute of Psychological Educational Measurement
- Official representative of Educational Testing Service (ETS), USA , provides information bulletins for GRE/GMAT/TOEFL/SAT/TSE/TWE exams in India. Offers Objective examinations, personnel testing for educational guidance and selection.
International Foundation for Studies and Culture
- India based educational consultants specialized in guiding students get admission to Russian medical universities.
- A non-profit organization devoted to publishing, workshops, cooperative centres, non-formal education centres and pro-poor activities.
Kidken Solutions, Bangalore
- Manufacturer and supplier of Montessori equipment and other educational aids.
Komark Education Services, New Delhi
- Offers training in public speaking, oral and written communication.
Literacy For Everyone (LIFE) Charitable Trust
- NGO seeking to educate the underprivileged children in India.
- Mars Foundation India is a registered, voluntary, charitable educational trust, committed towards providing access to education for the Underprivileged children.
Maharishi Institute of Management
- A group of institutes offering MBA, MS, MCA, BCA, BBA and PGDBM. Information on the various campuses, management, programs, admissions and contacts.
- Resources for MBA, GMAT, CAT, SAT, studying abroad in USA, UK, Europe, Canada, Australia, Asia Pacific.
National Initiative for the Care of Elderly
- Manages Programmes/Certificate Courses to educate and train persons who can provide care to the elderly in family and community settings.
National Institute of Social Defence, New Delhi
- NISD, is an autonomous advisory body under the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India, dedicated to research and training in the area of social defence.
- Provides personal transformation and training programs in English and Marathi.
Rural Education and Literacy
- NGO based in Portland, Oregon, formed to support the literacy and basic education of poor youth in India.
Sevas Educational Society, Visakhapatnam
- Dedicated to the development of village biotechnology, small scale industries related to biodiesel, bioinsecticides, biofertilizers, bioinformatics, spirulina production.
- Smile Foundation works for child education and healthcare and supports small NGOs across India.
Sri Balaji Educational and Charitable Public Trust
- Manages engineering and medical colleges in Pondicherry and Karaikal.
The Association for Computing Machinery
- Aims to foster a free and frank exchange of ideas and information among computing professionals in the city.
The Vidya Trust
- UK registered charity which is raising funds for the education and training of children from disadvantaged communities in India. Works with Aseema (in Mumbai) and NAWA (in Kotagiri, Tamil Nadu).
Tong-Len Charitable Trust, Dharamsala
- NGO that supports displaced communities in Himachal Pradesh's Kangra Valley.
- Scholarships and fellowships for Indian students to study in USA, also offers study abroad advice.
Vikramshila Education Resource Society
- Training of primary and pre-primary teachers from rural NGOs, running innovative education centres for children from marginalised background in rural and urban areas.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 5:38:04 AM EDT -