become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Organisations
Business and Economy
Import and Export
Regional: Asia: Business and Economy: Organizations
All India Biotech Association
- Provides a common forum and represents the interests of all those engaged in various aspects of biotechnology.
All India Gems & Jewellery Trade Federation
- Support for the gem and jewellery industry. Includes trade statistics, news, membership information and newsletter.
All India Industrial Gases Manufacturers Association
- Representative body of the industrial gases industry. Browse news, events, list of members, publications, quality control details, and foreign associates.
Apparel Export Promotion Council
- Organization sponsored by the Ministry of Textiles to monitor garment exports and quotas. Also provides online trading, news, quota circulars, EXIM, export tariff, and apparel auctions.
The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India
- Highest body of the Chambers of Commerce of India, providing a forum for dialogue between business and government. Produces a number of publications.
Association of Indian Forging Industry
- Trade body consisting of about 60 companies, and the bulk of the forged goods in the country. Details of members, mission, projects.
The Automotive Research Association of India
- A research organisation formed by the Indian automotive industry. Information about services offered, membership, and activities.
Builders' Association of India
- Trade association representing the construction industry. Covers tender notices, news, members directory, and related resources.
Cellular Operators Association of India
- Dedicated to protect, promote and upgrade the cellular operations in country. Offers industry news, statistics, list of service providers, and related links.
Cement Manufacturers Association
- Describes activities and role of the organisation, industry overview, news, and members directory.
Central Board of Irrigation and Power (CBIP)
- Promotes research and development in water resources, energy and allied disciplines.
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology
- Institute under the department of chemicals and petrochemicals, Ministry of chemicals and fertilizers. Dedicated to cater to the need of plastic industry through training, processing, consultancy, advisory and developmental services.
The Coffee Board of India
- Official website with information on the Board's activities, services and other coffee related information including industry directory, handbooks for platers, buyers and exporters, market information and events.
Confederation of Indian Pharmaceutical Industry
- Apex body of small scale manufacturers of drugs and pharmaceuticals.
Council For Fair Business Practices
- Promotes fair business practices among companies and helps in protecting the interest of consumers.
Dyestuffs Manufacturers' Association of India
- Promotes and protects trade, commerce and industries connected with dyestuffs and encourages unity within the industry.
Electronic Component Industries Association
- Organisation committed to the promotion of electronics manufacturing culture in the country.
Engineering Export Promotion Council
- A nodal agency promoting engineering products, projects, management and technical consultancy services. Information about membership, activities, and services offered.
Express Industry Council of India
- Protects and promotes the common interests of courier industry and its members.
Federation of Hotel and Restaurant Associations of India
- Dedicated to represent, promote and develop the hospitality industry in the country.
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- A national organisation that represents and aggregates multiple Chambers of Commerce.
Federation of Indian Micro And Small and Medium Enterprises
- An all India association which focuses on international marketing and assists foreign companies to find a business associate. Information about its publications, events and organisational structure.
Federation of Indian Mineral Industries
- Dedicated to establish a vibrant and environmentally friendly mineral industry in the country. Contains objectives, dairy of events, members information, and photo gallery.
Foreign Exchange Dealer's Association of India
- An association of banks dealing in foreign exchange in the country.
Foundation for Innovation and Technology Transfer
- An industry interface organisation of IIT Delhi. Provides information about activities, forums, annual report, thrust areas, membership, guidelines and rules.
Hotel Association of India
- Details of membership, activities, publications and events.
- Indian Chapter of the American Concrete Institute. Includes list of members and events.
India Energy Forum
- Catalyst organisation for development of energy sector. Includes lists of member groups and organisations, areas of work and initiatives. Also a private bulletin board.
Indian Banks Association
- Features information about the organisation, interest rates, bank holidays, and a monthly newsletter. Includes a few basic steps about banking for customers, and information about various schemes.
Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations
- An autonomous non-profit research organisation engaged in policy oriented research.
Indian Dairy Association
- Contains dairy news, events, membership details, and related resources.
Indian Drug Manufacturers' Association
- Organisation dedicated to the growth and development of pharmaceutical industry. Features news highlights, activities, members list, and publications.
Indian Electrical and Electronics Manufacturers Association
- Offers industry news, buyers guide, discussion forum, membership details, and related resources.
Indian Innovators Association
- An all-volunteer resource and mutual help group for Indian inventors.
Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
- Offers environmentally friendly technologies for drugs, agrochemicals, organic and inorganic chemicals, including knowledge based services in analytical testing and characterisation.
Indian Institute of Material Management
- A network of professionals engaged in material management, and responsible for planning, sourcing, logistics and supply chain management.
Indian Machine Tool Manufacturers' Association
- Provides industry news, fairs, members directory, statistics, and annual report.
Indian Merchants' Chamber
- An apex body for trade, commerce and industry in the western region of India.
Indian Printing, Packaging and Allied Machinery Manufacturers Association
- Browse details of the organisation, industry news, events, printing institutes and magazines.
Indian Refractory Makers Association
- National organisation for refractory manufacturers, based at Calcutta. Information about services offered, members, and industry news.
Indian Rubber Manufacturers Research Association
- Rubber Certification Authority, an autonomous body of Government of India, conducting quality tests in rubber and allied products.
Indian Society of Agribusiness Professionals
- Providing information and technology through a network of food and agriculture professionals.
Indian Stainless Steel Development Association ( ISSDA )
- Organisation of producers in the country to create greater awareness about stainless steel amongst specifiers. Contains news, events, photo gallery, and industry resources.
Indian Sugar Mills Association
- Browse organisation details, industry news, events, notifications, Government policy, message boards, sugar map, and related resources.
Indian Tea Association
- Promotional body responsible for the implementation of Government regulations and policies to help develop the Indian tea industry.
Indian Wind Turbine Manufacturers Association
- Contains an overview of the wind industry, power transmission, power generation technology, Government requirements, and manufacturers list.
Industrial Diamond Association of India
- Represents the manufacturers of diamonds tools and related products. Includes a guide to diamond tools.
Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Details of the institute, government legislation, members, and services.
Institute of Cost Accountants of India
- Professional body with an educational role, based in Calcutta.
The Institute of Indian Foundrymen
- Provides education, research, and training pertaining to metalcasting. Provides information about its offices, publications, national committees, and membership.
Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
- IETE is a professional body; website has details of activities, education and development information.
The Institution of Engineers (India)
- Promotes the general advancement of engineering and engineering science in India.
Internet Service Providers Association of India
- Dedicated to promote the benefits of internet for service providers and users. Browse aims, objectives, members list, ISP statutory requirements, and links.
Manufacturers Association of Information Technology
- MAIT is an apex body representing the computer hardware, training and software industries.
National Association of Software and Service Companies
- Nasscom is the premier organisation that represents and sets the tone for public policy for the Indian software industry.
National Small Industries Corporation
- Describes the role of NSIC in promoting and helping smaller businesses. Includes details of marketing, technology, financial and export services.
NLGI - India Chapter
- The Indian chapter of the US National Lubricating Grease Institute.
Organisation of Pharmaceutical Producers of India (OPPI)
- Organisation of pharmaceutical manufacturers and research based companies. Offers industry news, events, code of practise, list of members, publications and resources.
Pesticides Manufacturers and Formulators Association of India
- Dedicated to promote environmentally sound use of crop protection public health products and ensure abundant food for growing population.
Polyurethane Association of India
- Organisation dedicated to enhance the awareness of polyurethane in the country. View activities, newsletter, membership details, and contact information.
- Promotes the development of the rubber industry in India, through research, services to growers and workers, manufacturing facilities, and other technical publications.
The Society for Protective Coatings
- A professional society concerned with the use of coatings to protect industrial steel structures. Includes details of the governing board and training facilities.
Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers
- Apex organisation representing vehicle and vehicle engine manufacturers in the country. Offers a channel of communication with the Government and other agencies.
The Solvent Extractors Association of India
- Represents the industry in the country. Details of publications, members, technical articles.
Soybean Processors Association of India ( SOPA )
- National level body representing soybean processors, farmers, exporters, and brokers. Covers activities, market updates, Government notifications, events and related resources.
Spices Board India
- Dedicated to the promotion of Indian spice industry. Browse news, events, export resources, annual reports, description of spices, and trade contacts.
Sports Goods Export Promotion Council
- A nodal agency setup by the government of India. Information about manufacturing centres, objectives, and provides a exporters directory.
Tool and Gauge Manufacturer's Association of India
- Dedicated to serve as a forum for the Indian tool room industry.
U.S.-India Business Council
- A business advocacy organisation for the US in India. Comprised of American and Indian companies, aims to strengthen trade and commercial ties.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2015 at 14:24:06 UTC -