become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Seniors
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Hong Kong: Society and Culture: Seniors
This category in other languages:
Department of Health: Elderly Health Services
- Provides an introduction to services available from elderly health centres and visiting health teams, online health information, and a list of publications and audio-visual resources.
- A school-based continuing education scheme for the elderly, jointly launched by the Labour and Welfare Bureau and the Elderly Commission. Provides a list of participating schools and instructions on how to apply.
- Provides residential services and recreational activities for the elderly in both Hong Kong and throughout mainland China.
The Hong Kong Society for the Aged
- Social welfare organization provides care for seniors. Services include aged homes and centres, outreaching, elderly volunteers, home help, health, educational programmes, funding for deprived old people.
Resource Centre on Healthy Ageing
- Includes discussions on the aging population, diseases and drugs in the elderly, health and community services available for the elderly, and residential homes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, September 16, 2012 6:15:03 AM EDT -