become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hong_Kong/Science_and_Environment
Science and Environment
Conservation and Endangered Species
Regional: Asia: China: Science and Environment
This category in other languages:
Biotechnology Research Institute
- Supports research and development projects in biotechnology and fosters co-operation among academia, government and industry.
Clear The Air - Hong Kong
- Anti air pollution education and political action group.
The Council for Sustainable Development
- Engages the public to discuss Hong Kong's sustainability issues. Provides published reports, discussion papers, bulletins, articles and online discussion forums.
- Organisation working on sustainable development. Contains news on the latest activities.
Eco Expo Asia
- A trade event featuring green enterprise and green living. Provides fair details, exhibitor list, event schedule, and information for participants.
Endangered Species Protection
- Provides games and educational messages about endangered species. Produced by the Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department.
The Environmental Campaign Committee
- Promotes public awareness of environmental issues and encourages the public to contribute actively towards a better environment. Introduces current projects and funding application procedures.
Friends of the Earth
- Environmental protection organisation;promotes recycling, renewable energy and other green measures in Hong Kong.
Friends of the Harbour
- Aiming to protect Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour from excessive reclamation or other encroachments.
- Aims to encourage the industry to include environmental protection in their processes. Includes descriptions about their green label scheme, and educational material.
- One of Hong Kong's main green groups; online eco-tour.
- Provides information on environmental issues and activities concerning the Greater China region.
Hong Kong Alternatives
- A group that advocates for a major urban green park in the shorelines of West Kowloon.
Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute
- Carries out applied research and development activities in electronics, communications and material science.
The Hong Kong Association for the Advancement of Science and Technology
- Provides an introduction to the association's objectives, its activities, and its membership.
Hong Kong Flora and Vegetation
- Includes information on plant study sites and trails chosen by the Quality Education Fund.
Hong Kong Harbour - SOS - Save Our Shorelines
- Working to protect natural coastlines, and enhance developed stretches of coast in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong Outdoors
- Focused on enjoying and protecting wild Hong Kong.
Hong Kong Science Museum
- Introduces the museum's collection, current exhibitions, and educational services for students. Also provides news updates on science topics.
Hong Kong Space Museum
- Provides programmes and exhibitions on astronomy and space science. Includes information about the museum, programme information, astronomical facts, and resources for school teachers.
Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden
- A Centre for conservation and education.
Living Islands Movement
- Promoting sensitive and sustainable development of Hong Kong's islands.
Science in the Public Service
- A joint campaign by government departments to let people know more about their scientific achievements and the application of science and technology in providing services.
Society for Protection of the Harbour
- Advocates protection of Victoria Harbour from excessive reclamation.
Science and Environment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 1, 2015 at 12:45:04 UTC -