become an editor
the entire directory
only in Associations/Support_Groups
Regional: Asia: Hong Kong: Health: Conditions and Diseases
Hong Kong Alzheimer's Disease Association
- The association aims to provide services and resources for dementia suffers as well as their families.
Hong Kong Association for Cleft Lip and Palate
- Educates the public about the deformity, fosters mutual support among parents of cleft lip and palate patients, and advocates for improvement to medical services provided to cleft lip and palate patients.
Hong Kong Eating Disorders Association
- The association was established by old and new sufferers from eating disorders and their families to offer support to people with eating disorders.
Hong Kong Lupus Association
- Support group for patients and families affected by systemic lupus erythematosus.
The Hong Kong Stroke Association
- Stroke patient support group established in 1997.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association
- Provides a range of community psychiatric rehabilitation services catering for the residential, vocational and social needs of clients.
Retina Hong Kong
- Formed by a group of people suffering from inherited retinal degenerative diseases with the genuine support of some medical practitioners, optometrists, geneticists, scientific researchers and warm-hearted individuals.
The Spastics Association of Hong Kong
- To assist spastics to develop and maintain services for their education and welfare in a holistic manner by adopting the principles of Conductive Education.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 14, 2014 at 14:35:04 UTC -