become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hong_Kong/Government
Departments and Agencies
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Asia: China: Government
Regional: Asia: Government
This category in other languages:
The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- Provides information on government departments and press releases from the Hong Kong Government.
Brand Hong Kong
- Introduces the Hong Kong government's "Brand Hong Kong" initiative, the visual identity chosen to represent Hong Kong under this initiative, and guidelines on its usage.
- Provides highlights of the budget speech to be delivered by the Financial Secretary, and webcasting links to the event.
- Provides a biography, speeches and press releases.
Civil and Miscellaneous Lists
- Provides a list of councils, boards and committees and miscellaneous lists in connection with the civil establishment.
District Council Election / Legislative Council By-election
- Provides briefs on the two elections, boundary map, publicity material, introduction to candidates, and lists of polling and counting stations.
- Advises the government in local district affairs.
Electronic Submission of Forms
- Facilitates the public to make electronic submissions to Government.
The Executive Council
- Assists the Chief Executive in policy-making. Provides list of members and a register of their declared interests.
- Provides history of the venue, a photo gallery, and information on open days.
The Hong Kong Government's Telephone Directory
- Provides a searchable directory of officers and hotlines in government bureaux, departments and related organisations.
Independent Commission Against Corruption
- Fights corruption through effective law enforcement, education and prevention.
Independent Police Complaints Council
- An independent advisory council appointed by the Chief Executive. Monitors and reviews investigations by the Complaints Against Police Office of complaints made against the Police by the public.
Office of the Ombudsman, Hong Kong
- Redresses grievances and addresses issues arising from maladministration in the public sector.
- Provides the full text and highlights of the policy address delivered annually by the Chief Executive, and relevant webcasts.
2006 Population By-census
- Provides background information on the census, field worker recruitment, news releases and photos. (July 15, 2006)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2015 at 9:15:10 UTC -