become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Organisations
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Hong Kong: Business and Economy: Organisations
Regional: Asia: Business and Economy: Organizations
This category in other languages:
Asian Professional Security Association Hong Kong Chapter
- Promotes and encourages the professional practice of security industry in Hong Kong.
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Information for students studying for accreditation, membership information and news on the association.
Chamber of Hong Kong Listed Companies
- Provides an introduction, events, newsletters, press releases and a photo album.
Employers Federation of Hong Kong
- Information, analysis and useful links on pay, manpower and training, labour legislation, employee relation and other employment related hot topics in Hong Kong.
French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Hong Kong
- Represents the country's business community in the territory and promotes trade between the two. Information on the organisation and its events, plus free advice service.
GS1 Hong Kong
- The designated organisation in Hong Kong to issue GS1 identification numbers for different trading items, locations and parties. (Formerly known as Hong Kong Article Numbering Association.)
Graphic Arts Association of Hong Kong
- Provides assistance to printing and graphic arts professions and free online price quotes for print buyers.
Hong Kong Franchise Association
- Monitoring and promoting the development of franchising activities.
Hong Kong Institute of Investors
- Contains introduction to the institute, membership information, and updates on activities.
Hong Kong Institute of Marketing
- The history, mission, educational programmes, and other activities of the institute.
Hong Kong Management Association
- Provides degree and diploma programmes in management.
Hong Kong Productivity Council
- Promotes increased productivity and the use of more efficient methods throughout Hong Kong's business sectors.
Hong Kong Trademark Association
- Provides an introduction to the organisation, its services and prices, and current events and activities.
International Federation of Phonographic Industry (Hong Kong Group) Limited
- Represents the recording industry in Hong Kong. Provides organisation profile, announcements, copyright issues, information on services including the Gold Disc Award.
International Professional Security Association
- Details of the organisation, its objectives, membership and proceedings.
Jardine Sports Association
- Provides social, recreational and sports opportunities for all full-time employees of Jardine Group Companies in Hong Kong. The membership is free of charge and does not require individual subscriptions.
Project Management Institute Hong Kong Chapter
- Provides information about the association, programmes, membership and certification.
Society of Hong Kong Real Estate Agents
- Promotes real estate agents' professionalism, competence and profitability.
The Australian Trade Commission, Hong Kong
- Showcases Australian products and companies interested in exporting to Hong Kong.
The Belgium-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
- Fosters business between the three entities, and facilitates networking and information among members of the chamber and third parties.
The Chinese General Chamber of Commerce
- Provides an introduction, current news, membership information and trade-related information.
The Club Managers' Association of Hong Kong
- A professional association for managers of private membership clubs in Hong Kong, Macau and southern China. Provides information on the association, its membership, and its scholarship scheme.
The Hong Kong Chinese Enterprises Association
- Promotes the economic development of Hong Kong, the Association and its member companies. Provides an overview, annual reports and latest news.
The Hong Kong Institute of Directors
- Represents professional directors in Hong Kong. Promotes corporate governance and organises continuous professional development activities for members.
The Law Society of Hong Kong
- The professional association for solicitors in Hong Kong. Provides educational resources for solicitors, list of legal services, and news and information of professional interest to its members.
The Life Underwriters Association of Hong Kong
- Enacts codes of conducts and ethics for life underwriters, and provides education programmes for its members.
The Professional Green Building Council
- Promotes a better, sustainable built environment through professional involvement.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, October 29, 2011 11:27:13 PM EDT -