become an editor
the entire directory
only in Georgia/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Asia: Government
Regional: Europe: Government
Regional: Europe: Regions: Central and Eastern Europe: Government
This category in other languages:
Central Election Commission of Georgia
- Government body responsible for organizing and holding elections, referendums and plebiscites. Includes news and information on legislation, electoral districts election candidates.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Georgia
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Georgian National Communications Commission
- Government body responsible for telecommunications licensing. Overview, news, and information on the legal framework behind it.
ICL - Georgia Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
IFES - Election Guide: Georgia
- Includes government overview, elections, news and links.
Ministry of Justice of Georgia
- Official Web-site. Provides information about the laws and legal procedures in Georgia. [Georgian, English]
Municipal Development Fund of Georgia
- Government-operated fund, in partnership with the World Bank, assisting local government with a number of projects. Profile, structure, news and a list of implemented projects. [Georgian, English]
National Association of Local Authorities of Georgia
- News, activities and documents from NALAG, a not-for-profit, non-governmental organization uniting more than 900 local self-governments.
Parliament of Georgia
- Official site provides news and information about legislation, members, committees, commissions and international acts. Includes calendar, regulations of the parliament, statements, appeals and resolutions. [English, Georgian]
President of Georgia
- Official site of the President of Georgia provides news and information about the administration. Includes speeches, insterviews, international visits and state symbols. [Georgian, English]
Public Defender of Georgia
- The office aims to protect human rights and freedoms in the country. Biography of the public defender, legal background, reports, and news. [Georgian, English]
Supreme Court of Georgia
- Overview of the court, its organization, the laws it enforces and its history.
US Law Library of Congress - Georgia
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Mikheil Saakashvili
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the President of Georgia.
World Legal Information Institute - Georgia
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Georgia
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 18, 2014 at 10:40:49 UTC -