become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Regional: Asia: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Regional: Europe: Business and Economy: Economic Development
EUROPA - The EU's Relations with Georgia
- Report on economic and trade relations in the political and economic context. Includes response strategy and co-operation along with background information.
IFAD - Approved Projects for Georgia
- Chart of closed and ongoing projects including type, cost and loan amount. From the International Fund for Agricultural Development.
IMF - Georgia and the IMF
- Provides news, statistics, Public Information Notices and other reports, financial position in the Fund and transactions.
MBendi - Georgia
- Country profile from a business and economic perspective plus a map, business directory, and industry sector and investment information.
OPIC - Georgia
- Investment Incentive Agreement between Georgia and the United States. From the Overseas Private Investment Corporation, a US government agency. [PDF]
UN FAO - Country Profiles and Mapping Information System: Georgia
- Provides information about the UN's food and agriculture activities, areas of intervention, newsroom, publications, country information, related sites and contacts.
US Energy Information Administration - Georgia
- US EIA provides data, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity.
World Bank Group - Georgia
- Provides news and events and in-depth analysis with a regional overview, country briefs, data and statistics, publications, development topics, initiatives, projects and programs.
World Trade Organization - Georgia and the WTO
- WTO provides trade statistics, goods schedules, services schedules and MFN exemptions, trade policy reviews, dispute cases, and notifications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 20, 2013 at 8:15:05 UTC -