become an editor
the entire directory
only in Embassies_and_Consulates/Foreign
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Asia: Government: Embassies and Consulates: By Location
Society: Government: Embassies and Consulates: By Location
This category in other languages:
- Information about the embassy, applying for a visa, and the Chinese-Azerbaijani bilateral relations.
- Embassy of Belgium in Beijing, with information on education in Belgium and on visas.
- History of Cuba-China relations, directory of staff, and information on consular services and Cuban culture. In English, Spanish and Chinese.
- Embassy of the Czech Republic in the People's Republic of China, with a CV of the ambassador and a list of bilateral agreements.
- Information on the role of the Delegation of the European Commission to China, and its activities in the fields of politics, trade and science.
- Has sections on visas, Sino-Hungarian relations, and Hungary's education system, economy and culture. In English, Hungarian and Chinese.
- Icelandic Embassy in Beijing, accredited to China, Australia, New Zealand, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea and Vietnam. Includes information on Iceland and its government.
- Information on services provided and economic cooperation between Italy and China.
- Includes information on the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Beijing, and on the Consulates General of the Netherlands in Shanghai, Guangzhou and Hongkong. Also has information on doing business and a picture gallery. In English, Chinese and Dutch.
- Royal Norwegian Embassy, with information on consular services, trade and Norway's history and culture.
- The Russian Embassy in Beijing, with the CV of the ambassador and information on how to obtain a visa. In English, Russian and Chinese.
- Provides information about the Singapore Consulate General in Xiamen and about consular services to Singaporeans in China.
- Provides brief information about the Singapore High Commission in Beijing and about consular services to Singaporeans in China.
- Provides visa, commercial and consular services as well as a range of information about Britain in China and UK-Chinese relations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 2, 2014 at 11:31:13 UTC -