become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Architecture
Arts and Entertainment
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: China: Beijing: Arts and Entertainment: Architecture
Regional: Asia: China: Arts and Entertainment: Architecture
This category in other languages:
Architecture in Beijing
- A look at the avant-garde structures appearing in China's capital city, by reporter Ron Gluckman.
Beijing Service: Summer Palace
- Offers an illustrated history and description this former imperial retreat in China, now a huge public park. Features a selection of its more than 3,000 buildings.
Beijing Service: Temple of Heaven
- First built in 1420, it was the place where emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties came to worship the God of Heaven. Illustrated history and description of this World Heritage site.
Beijing Trip: Summer Palace
- A history, description and bird's eye map of the second largest imperial garden in China. The complex includes halls, temple and pagoda built around a lake.
- ChinaVista provides a brief history of the ancient city alleys or lanes which criss-cross the Chinese capital.
- ChinaVista provides an illustrated guide to the buildings of this huge square in the centre of the Chinese capital.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, December 12, 2013 7:24:03 AM EST -