become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
- Project to develop rural elementary schools established by former Tokyo bureau chief of Newsweek, Bernie Krisher. With matching funds by the World Bank, donors may qualify to have their own names on the schools. How to donate, press clippings and reports, in English and Japanese.
Cambodian Center for Human Rights (CCHR)
- NGO promoting and protecting the country's democracy, human rights and development. Includes news, programs, reports, activities, photo gallery and links to the Cambodian constitution and laws. [English, Khmer]
Cambodian Institute for Cooperation and Peace (CICP)
- Non-partisan research institute promoting dialogue between government officials and local and international organizations with the purpose of making informed decisions about public policy.
Cambodian Red Cross
- Humanitarian organisation engaged in provision of health services, disaster management and promotion of humanitarian values.
The Documentation Center of Cambodia
- Non-profit international NGO in association with Yale University's Cambodian Genocide Program to document Cambodia's "killing fields". Information on the project, forensic and reconciliation studies and publications.
Khmer-Buddhist Educational Assistance Project (KEAP)
- Purpose is to engage and assist Cambodians to recover physically and culturally from more than two decades of war. Information on its history, objectives and current projects.
NGO Forum on Cambodia
- Collections of resources and contact information.
Tabitha Foundation of Canada
- Information on development projects undertaken by the charity. Craft products for sale.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2015 at 6:05:08 UTC -