become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cambodia/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Cambodia: Government
King Norodom Sihanouk
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Asia: Government
This category in other languages:
Authority for the Protection and Management of Angkor and the Region of Siem Reap
- Includes information on the site and the preservation effort, a bi-annual bulletin, legal texts and bibliography.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Cambodia
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
IFES - Election Guide: Cambodia
- Includes government overview, elections, news and links.
Ministry of Commerce
- Provides detailed information on trade statistics, directory of manufacturers, activities, economic integration into ASEAN and intellectual property rights in Cambodia.
Ministry of Post and Telecommunications
- Texts of regulations and information on each department.
Ministry of Public Works and Transport
- Information about the ministry's organisation, functions and activities.
Ministry of Tourism
- Features country profile, attractions, and statistics of tourist arrivals. Also includes directory of accommodations, tours, and transportation.
National Information Communications Technology Development Authority
- Formulates IT promotion and development policies. Information about ongoing government administrative information initiatives, international cooperation, past accomplishments, online courses, downloadable Khmer fonts, and other resources.
Phnom Penh Municipality
- Includes city history, achievements, map, administrative structure and local guide.
Senate of the Kingdom of Cambodia
- Information about legislative activities, laws, committees, senators and an historical timeline from 1998.
World Legal Information Institute - Cambodia
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Cambodia
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 10, 2013 4:34:11 PM EST -