become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bhutan/Government
Regional: Asia: Government
This category in other languages:
- Provides background information, contact details, and links for government departments, branches, and services. General information on the country is also given.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Bhutan---NDE
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Construction Development Board
- Features information about the organization, services offered, news and events, publications, and industry issues.
Department of Information Technology
- Contains an overview of the organisation, lists of IT suppliers and institutes, publications, and policies.Contact specifics are also provided.
Ministry of Agriculture
- Contains details of ongoing projects, policies, news archive, organisational information, articles, and related agency links. A feedback form is also included.
Ministry of Education
- Features organisational details, publications, guidelines, announcements, calendar, and background to the school system.
Ministry of Finance
- Offers news and announcements, information on internal departments, downloadable forms, organisational chart, overview, and contact details.
Ministry of Labour and Human Resources
- Gives news and announcements, mission and organisation chart, publications, list of job vacancies and job search, FAQ, and contact specifics.
- Gives introduction, history, photo gallery, rules and regulations, aims and objectives, and specifics of collections. Address and contact details are provided as well.
National Pension & Provident Fund
- Provides mission, vision, and overview, along with information on investments, publications, forms, and contact details.
Royal Audit Authority
- Provides reports and plans, announcements, articles, speeches, and information for auditors. Contact details are also offered.
Royal Civil Service Commission
- Offers organisational details, mission statement, job and other announcements, news briefs, FAQ, and feedback form.
Royal Monetary Authority
- Gives background information, relevant laws and by-laws, forms, news and announcements, and contact details.
World Legal Information Institute - Bhutan
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Bhutan
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 20, 2015 at 5:24:05 UTC -