become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bhutan/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Bhutan: Government
Regional: Asia: Government
This category in other languages:
- Provides background information, contact details, and links for government departments, branches, and services. General information on the country is also given.
- Describes postal rates, stamp collecting and ordering services, bus services and schedules, and post office locations. A contact e-mail address is also given.
Construction Development Board
- Features information about the organization, services offered, news and events, publications, and industry issues.
Department of Information Technology
- Contains an overview of the organisation, lists of IT suppliers and institutes, publications, and policies.Contact specifics are also provided.
Department of Roads
- Offers information on the various divisions, road conditions and map, tender proposals, news, overview, and contact e-mail address.
Ministry of Agriculture
- Contains details of ongoing projects, policies, news archive, organisational information, articles, and related agency links. A feedback form is also included.
Ministry of Education
- Features organisational details, publications, guidelines, announcements, calendar, and background to the school system.
Ministry of Finance
- Offers news and announcements, information on internal departments, downloadable forms, organisational chart, overview, and contact details.
Ministry of Health
- Gives a history of health care in the country, background information, an organisational chart, statistics, documents, partners, FAQs, and contact details.
Ministry of Labour and Human Resources
- Gives news and announcements, mission and organisation chart, publications, list of job vacancies and job search, FAQ, and contact specifics.
- Gives introduction, history, photo gallery, rules and regulations, aims and objectives, and specifics of collections. Address and contact details are provided as well.
National Pension & Provident Fund
- Provides mission, vision, and overview, along with information on investments, publications, forms, and contact details.
Royal Audit Authority
- Provides reports and plans, announcements, articles, speeches, and information for auditors. Contact details are also offered.
Royal Civil Service Commission
- Offers organisational details, mission statement, job and other announcements, news briefs, FAQ, and feedback form.
Royal Monetary Authority
- Gives background information, relevant laws and by-laws, forms, news and announcements, and contact details.
Standards and Quality Control Authority
- Gives mandate and organisational chart, along with a list of publications, committee structures, news, and contact addresses.
World Legal Information Institute - Bhutan
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Bhutan
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, June 7, 2010 1:54:09 PM EDT -