become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
Bangladesh Environmental Management Forum
- An NGO working to mitigate, investigate, and solve problems of environmental pollution.
Bangladesh Rural Advancement Committee
- BRAC works with people whose lives are dominated by extreme poverty, illiteracy, disease and other handicaps.
Bangladesh Youth Leadership Center
- A premier youth leadership training center promotes competent and compassionate leadership in society by uniting youth from diverse backgrounds, providing them leadership training, and engaging them in service oriented projects.
Bengali Evangelical Association
- A Christian evangelical ministry, which has as its goal to serve the poor and destitute.
British Council - Bangladesh
- Registered UK charity for education, culture and development services provides news and information about its facilities and programs in the country
Campaign for Popular Education
- NGO working in the field of literacy and education, committed to develop and promote quality products and innovative literacy models for its partner organizations and agencies.
Centre for Injury Prevention and Research, Bangladesh
- Working for reducing injury morbidity, mortality and disability in Bangladesh and in other developing countries.
Dushtha Shasthya Kendra
- Seeking for a country of social justice, where poverty has been overcome and people live in dignity and security.
Impact Foundation Bangladesh
- Nonprofit organization that helps prevent disability in Bangladesh. Features activities, publications, and pictures.
National Council of YMCAs of Bangladesh
- The official website that provides news and events of the YMCA, development programs, local YMCAs, membership activities and many things.
Noakhali Community of Social & Development Organizations
- Network of thirty noakhali based socal and development organizations working for mass people.
Noakhali Rural Development Society
- An NGO working in the greater noakhali region, the southeastern coastal area of Bangladesh.
Rangpur Dinajpur Rural Services (RDRS)
- A development NGO working to empower the rural poor in northern Bangladesh.
Shariatpur Development Society
- Relief and rehabilitation activities in the event of natural disaster in the starting area of the lower Meghna and the last part of the river Padma.
Shidhulai Swanirvar Sangstha
- Non government organisation working for disadvantaged women and girls, and the rural landless.
Stateless People in Bangladesh
- A non-profit organization that provides legal advocacy and humanitarian assistance. Also an online petition, legal and historical documents, and other resources.
Transparency International - Bangladesh
- The Bangladesh chapter of Transparency International non-governmental organization committed to countering corruption in international business transactions and, through its national chapters, to curbing corruption at the national level.
- Progressive think-tank that undertakes research for advancing ideas and building constituencies for social transformation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 18, 2014 at 4:31:01 UTC -