become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Regional: Asia: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Bangladesh Export Processing Zones Authority (BEPZA)
- A government organization includes information of investment opportunities and for investors, proposals, reports, export promotion zones (EPZ) in Bangladesh.
EUROPA - The EU's Relations with Bangladesh
- Report on economic and trade relations in the political and economic context. Includes response strategy and co-operation along with background information.
IFAD in Bangladesh
- Information on the projects of the UN agency dedicated to eradicating rural poverty in developing countries by increasing rural poor peoples' access to financial services, markets, technology, land and other natural resources.
IMF - Bangladesh and the IMF
- Provides news, statistics, Public Information Notices and other reports, financial position in the Fund and transactions.
MBendi - Bangladesh
- Country profile from a business and economic perspective plus a map, business directory, and industry sector and investment information.
OPIC - Bangladesh
- Investment Incentive Agreement between Bangladesh and the United States. From the Overseas Private Investment Corporation, a US government agency.
OSAC - Bangladesh
- U.S. government PPP monitors and reports on regional security for American businesses operating in the area. Provides daily news, overseas posts, country councils, travel warnings and travel alerts. From the Overseas Security Advisory Council.
UK DFID - Country Profiles: Bangladesh
- News, programmes, case studies and publications about the country from the Department for International Development in the UK.
UN FAO Country Profiles - Bangladesh
- Provides information about the UN's food and agriculture activities, areas of intervention, newsroom, publications, country information, related sites and contacts.
US Energy Information Administration - Bangladesh
- US EIA provides data, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity.
World Bank Group - Bangladesh
- Provides news and events and in-depth analysis with a regional overview, country briefs, data and statistics, publications, development topics, initiatives, projects and programs.
World Trade Organization - Bangladesh and the WTO
- WTO provides trade statistics, goods schedules, services schedules and MFN exemptions, trade policy reviews, dispute cases, and notifications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2013 at 7:35:04 UTC -