become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Azerbaijan: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
Regional: Asia: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
Amnesty International - Azerbaijan
- Ongoing collection of news and reports on the status of human rights.
Amnesty International USA - Azerbaijan
- News, reports and success stories for the country including AI Annual Report entries for the past ten years.
- News and directory supporting the humanitarian aid efforts in Azerbaijan. Includes donor database, program descriptions, projects, activity maps, grants and competitions.
British Council - Azerbaijan
- Provides programs connecting people with learning opportunities and creative ideas from the UK.
Directory of Development Organizations - Azerbaijan
- Comprehensive directory of international organizations, governments, private sector development agencies, civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance institutions and development consulting firms. Includes contact information. [PDF]
Human Rights Watch: Azerbaijan
- Reports, background briefings, testimony, press releases and commentary on the human rights situation in the country.
IOM in Azerbaijan
- Information about projects including the Migration Information Center (MIC). From the UN International Organization for Migration.
IREX in Azerbaijan
- News and information about programs focused on academic exchanges, Internet development, academic advising and local alumni programming. From the International Research and Exchanges Board, based in the US.
OneWorld - Full Coverage: Azerbaijan
- Provides news, opinion, events and campaigns on human rights and sustainable development issues.
Oxfam - Azerbaijan
- Provides news and information about Oxfam's programmes, case studies, papers and resources.
Reuters AlertNet - Azerbaijan
- News, images, NGO services and resources for humanitarians worldwide. Country data includes human development and economic indicators, military statistics and communications.
UN OCHA ReliefWeb - Azerbaijan
- Provides latest updates on emergencies, sector reports, appeals and financial tracking along with background information and employment vacancies.
UNDP in Azerbaijan
- Official United Nations Development Programme site provides news, speeches, statements and publications along with information about its activities, progress, Millennium Development Goals, partnerships and staff. Focused on poverty, health, governance, environment, natural resources, and information and communications technology. [Azerbaijani, English]
UNESCO - Azerbaijan National Commission
- Information about the activities and projects of the UN organization promoting education, science, culture and communication.
UNFPA - Azerbaijan
- News and information about the UN Population Fund, its mission and programmes in the country. Includes data about population trends.
UNICEF - Azerbaijan
- Newsline, priorities, programs and statistics from the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF).
US State Department - Human Rights Report: Azerbaijan
- 2008 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
USAID - Azerbaijan
- Official portal provides information about the country plus all programs, factsheets, employment and procurement opportunities, documents and partners of the US Agency for International Development.
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 21, 2014 at 2:53:19 UTC -