become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Regional: Asia: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
Amnesty International - Azerbaijan
- Ongoing collection of news and reports on the status of human rights.
Amnesty International USA - Azerbaijan
- News, reports and success stories for the country including AI Annual Report entries for the past ten years.
- News and directory supporting the humanitarian aid efforts in Azerbaijan. Includes donor database, program descriptions, projects, activity maps, grants and competitions.
British Council - Azerbaijan
- Provides programs connecting people with learning opportunities and creative ideas from the UK.
Directory of Development Organizations - Azerbaijan
- Comprehensive directory of international organizations, governments, private sector development agencies, civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance institutions and development consulting firms. Includes contact information. [PDF]
IOM in Azerbaijan
- Information about projects including the Migration Information Center (MIC). From the UN International Organization for Migration.
IREX in Azerbaijan
- News and information about programs focused on academic exchanges, Internet development, academic advising and local alumni programming. From the International Research and Exchanges Board, based in the US.
OneWorld - Full Coverage: Azerbaijan
- Provides news, opinion, events and campaigns on human rights and sustainable development issues.
Oxfam - Azerbaijan
- Provides news and information about Oxfam's programmes, case studies, papers and resources.
Reuters AlertNet - Azerbaijan
- News, images, NGO services and resources for humanitarians worldwide. Country data includes human development and economic indicators, military statistics and communications.
UN OCHA ReliefWeb - Azerbaijan
- Provides latest updates on emergencies, sector reports, appeals and financial tracking along with background information and employment vacancies.
UNESCO - Azerbaijan National Commission
- Information about the activities and projects of the UN organization promoting education, science, culture and communication.
UNICEF - Azerbaijan
- Newsline, priorities, programs and statistics from the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF).
US State Department - Human Rights Report: Azerbaijan
- 2008 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
USAID - Azerbaijan
- Official portal provides information about the country plus all programs, factsheets, employment and procurement opportunities, documents and partners of the US Agency for International Development.
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 22, 2014 at 11:45:03 UTC -