become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Regional: Asia: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
Armenian Lighthouse Charitable Foundation
- Foundation's aim is to address the growing fragility of the Armenian family by providing necessary educational, financial and emotional support.
Center for Agribusiness and Rural Development Foundation
- Foundation's mission is to assist farmers and agribusinesses in the production and marketing of food and related products to increase incomes and create jobs leading to sustainable livelihoods for rural populations.
Direct Aid Association
- A public charity organization that supports implementation of the psycho-social services in Arabkir medical center.
Hirair and Anna Hovnanian Foundation
- Foundation provides funding for charitable, educational, religious, scientific, literary or testing for public safety purposes.
Hope and Help
- A non-governmental organization established by a group of physicians and psychologists that promotes improvement and protection of sexual, reproductive and mental health of populations including the youth, women, orphans, homeless and physically disabled.
Komitas Action Suisse - Arménie
- Swiss humanitarian foundation.
Livelihood Improvement Through Fostered Employment Program
- The program works to promote equal employment opportunities and access to employment as a basic human right for people with disabilities.
National Social Housing Association Foundation
- The foundation promotes sustainable housing for low and middle income families.
- Paros Foundation aims to raise awareness of Armenia's rich culture and promote it on the world stage. Their goal is to develop high quality high integrity non-governmental organizations in Armenia by significantly upgrading their working environment, providing guidance and needed resources.
Pension and Labor Market Reform Project
- Project aims to support pension reform implementation and labor market interventions.
Policy Forum Armenia
- An independent professional non-profit association aimed at strengthening discourse on Armenia's economic development and national security and through that helping to shape public policy in Armenia.
Seda Ghazarian Memorial Foundation
- Foundation's aim is to help people to survive and recover from mental health problems and to provide support to their families and carers.
Tekeyan Centre Fund
- Fund is implementing cultural, educational, social and other humanitarian projects which are mostly funded through Tekeyan Business Centre and various donations.
USAID - Armenia
- Official portal provides information about the country plus all programs, factsheets, employment and procurement opportunities, documents and partners of the US Agency for International Development.
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 28, 2016 at 4:39:30 UTC -