become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Armenia: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
Regional: Asia: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
- A website dedicated to stopping human trafficking in Armenia. Includes legislation, US government reports, gallery, publications, and resource center.
Center for Agribusiness and Rural Development Foundation (CARD)
- Foundation's mission is to assist farmers and agribusinesses in the production and marketing of food and related products to increase incomes and create jobs leading to sustainable livelihoods for rural populations.
Direct Aid Association (DAA)
- A public charity organization that supports implementation of the psycho-social services in Arabkir medical center.
Ecumenical Church Development Institution
- Institution uses micro-financing to relieve poverty and restore human dignity.
- A charitable foundation that helps families that are in need.
Hope and Help
- A non-governmental organization established by a group of physicians and psychologists that promotes improvement and protection of sexual, reproductive and mental health of populations including the youth, women, orphans, homeless and physically disabled.
Komitas Action Suisse - Arménie (KASA)
- Swiss humanitarian foundation.
- Paros Foundation aims to raise awareness of Armenia's rich culture and promote it on the world stage. Their goal is to develop high quality high integrity non-governmental organizations in Armenia by significantly upgrading their working environment, providing guidance and needed resources.
Pension and Labor Market Reform Project (PALM)
- Project aims to support pension reform implementation and labor market interventions in Armenia.
Policy Forum Armenia
- An independent professional non-profit association aimed at strengthening discourse on Armenia's economic development and national security and through that helping to shape public policy in Armenia.
- Human resources development foundation which conducts projects in the regions of Armenia and Artsakh.
Social Protection Systems Strengthening (SPSS) Project
- A comprehensive social-reform project which has helped the Government of Armenia advance pension reform, modernize employment services and their facilities, promote safe and healthy working conditions, decentralize social services, and support NGOs provide customized programs for people with disabilities.
Tekeyan Centre Fund
- Fund is implementing cultural, educational, social and other humanitarian projects which are mostly funded through Tekeyan Business Centre and various donations.
United Methodist Committee on Relief (UMCOR)
- Non-proselytizing humanitarian relief and development agency of the United Methodist Church.
USAID - Armenia
- Official portal provides information about the country plus all programs, factsheets, employment and procurement opportunities, documents and partners of the US Agency for International Development.
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 26, 2014 at 3:52:09 UTC -