become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Regional: Asia: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
Armenian Lighthouse Charitable Foundation
- Foundation's aim is to address the growing fragility of the Armenian family by providing necessary educational, financial and emotional support.
Artak Sargsyan Charitable Foundation
- Foundation promotes healthy lifestyle and environment protection, helps disabled and unemployed people, orphans, poor families and provides support in solution of social problems to various vulnerable groups of the society.
- A crowdfunding platform that invests in local solutions to local challenges in Armenia in order to empower young Armenians.
Center for Agribusiness and Rural Development Foundation (CARD)
- Foundation's mission is to assist farmers and agribusinesses in the production and marketing of food and related products to increase incomes and create jobs leading to sustainable livelihoods for rural populations.
Direct Aid Association (DAA)
- A public charity organization that supports implementation of the psycho-social services in Arabkir medical center.
Ecumenical Church Development Institution
- Institution uses micro-financing to relieve poverty and restore human dignity.
Hirair and Anna Hovnanian Foundation
- Foundation provides funding for charitable, educational, religious, scientific, literary or testing for public safety purposes.
Hope and Help
- A non-governmental organization established by a group of physicians and psychologists that promotes improvement and protection of sexual, reproductive and mental health of populations including the youth, women, orphans, homeless and physically disabled.
Komitas Action Suisse - Arménie (KASA)
- Swiss humanitarian foundation.
Livelihood Improvement Through Fostered Employment (LIFE) Program
- The program works to promote equal employment opportunities and access to employment as a basic human right for people with disabilities.
National Social Housing Association (ASBA) Foundation
- The foundation promotes sustainable housing for low and middle income families.
- Paros Foundation aims to raise awareness of Armenia's rich culture and promote it on the world stage. Their goal is to develop high quality high integrity non-governmental organizations in Armenia by significantly upgrading their working environment, providing guidance and needed resources.
Pension and Labor Market Reform Project (PALM)
- Project aims to support pension reform implementation and labor market interventions in Armenia.
Policy Forum Armenia
- An independent professional non-profit association aimed at strengthening discourse on Armenia's economic development and national security and through that helping to shape public policy in Armenia.
Seda Ghazarian Memorial Foundation (SGMF)
- Foundation's aim is to help people to survive and recover from mental health problems and to provide support to their families and carers.
Social Protection Systems Strengthening (SPSS) Project
- A comprehensive social-reform project which has helped the Government of Armenia advance pension reform, modernize employment services and their facilities, promote safe and healthy working conditions, decentralize social services, and support NGOs provide customized programs for people with disabilities.
SOS Children's Villages
- A charity foundation with a core mission of providing care and development for children without parental care and children in difficult life circumstances.
Tekeyan Centre Fund
- Fund is implementing cultural, educational, social and other humanitarian projects which are mostly funded through Tekeyan Business Centre and various donations.
United Methodist Committee on Relief (UMCOR)
- Non-proselytizing humanitarian relief and development agency of the United Methodist Church.
USAID - Armenia
- Official portal provides information about the country plus all programs, factsheets, employment and procurement opportunities, documents and partners of the US Agency for International Development.
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 20, 2014 at 1:36:53 UTC -