become an editor
the entire directory
only in Armenia/Science_and_Environment
Science and Environment
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Armenia: Science and Environment
World: Armenian: Գիտություն
This category in other languages:
Acopian Center for the Environment
- A research center of the American University of Armenia covering a wide range of subjects from bird and butterfly research to wild plant species conservation and conservation education.
Armenian Association for Academic Partnership and Support (ARMACAD)
- This group aims to unite young scholars in Armenia and abroad studying or working in the sphere of humanities and social sciences, and provide necessary mechanisms for mutual collaboration.
Armenian Astronomical Society (ArAS)
- A non-governmental organization that works on support of astronomical education and popularization of science in Armenia.
- Armenian cluster for high performance computation.
Armenian Historical Monuments
- An archive of the existing and ruined Armenian historical monuments on the territory of the Republic of Armenia as well as Historical Armenia and the Diaspora.
Armenian Lexicon Project
- A bilingual dictionary - a lexicon - of modern western Armenian, and a digital collection of modern western Armenian writings - a text corpus.
Armenian National Science and Education Fund (ANSEF)
- Provides financial and other material resources to support scientific research, advanced technology development and scholarly work in the Republic of Armenia.
Armenian Platform for Sustainable Agriculture (APSA)
- An initiative to contribute to the sustainable agricultural development of Armenia involving different stakeholders of the agri-food chain.
Armenian Studies Group
- Group aims at starting a fruitful academic collaboration among scholars working in the field of Armenian Studies worldwide.
Armenian Tree Project
- Information on the reforestation programs in the country with online tree ordering.
- Academic scientific research computer network of Armenia.
Biosafety Clearing House (BCH)
- Includes legislation and a list of national biosafety experts.
Black Sea Interconnection (BSI) project
- Project will develop a high-speed backbone network among the NRENs of the South Caucasus countries and enable connectivity to the pan-European research and education GÉANT2 network.
Byurakan Astrophysical Observatory
- Features history, staff, seminars, research groups, telescopes and photo gallery.
CES community energy services
- Modern energy production ways for Armenia.
Computer Science and Information Technologies Conference
- A site for a conference organized by the Institute for Informatics and Automation Problems.
Cosmic Ray Division of YerPhI
- Contains data collected during experiments on high altitude stations as well as news, images, information on projects, publications and conferences.
Environmental Monitoring and Information Management
- National integrated and coordinated environmental information management and monitoring system.
Institute of Geological Sciences
- Features information about the institute, departments, laboratories, and research projects.
Institute of Radiophysics and Electronics
- An arm of the Armenian National Academy of Sciences. Introduces the following divisions and laboratories: radio astronomy, microwave systems, theoretical physics, solid state physics, millimeter-wave devices, electronic automation and semiconductor electronics.
Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC)
- A program funded by the U.S. government's Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) which contributes to the rehabilitation of Armenia's irrigation infrastructure and increasing profitability of farmers.
National Foundation of Science and Advanced Technologies
- Awards grants and allocates funds to research groups in order to develop the scientific and engineering potential in the country. Includes a list of activities, programs, partners, news and articles from the press.
Renewable Energy Armenia
- Includes a database on renewable energy, assessments of the potential of the various renewable energy sources as well as description of legal framework, legislation, market and tariffs related to renewable energy.
Renewable Energy Week
- Four-day event that includes discussions, round tables, exhibitions and social activities regarding renewable energy.
Renewable Resources and Energy Efficiency Fund
- Implements grant and credit projects targeted at the development of energy efficiency and renewable energy sectors in Armenia.
SunChild Environmental Festival
- Features information about the festival, press releases, photo and video galleries.
Young Biologists Association
- Non-Governmental Organization the members of which are young bioscientists from universities and scientific institutions of Armenia. Organization's primary objective is to introduce and develop new educational and research technologies in Armenia.
Science and Environment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:40:36 AM EST -