become an editor
the entire directory
only in Armenia/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Asia: Government
This category in other languages:
Agricultural Reform Support Project Implementation Unit
- Features a list of projects.
- An organization whose goal is to create international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and build trust between them worldwide.
- Monetary policy, financial markets operations, financial system and control, national currency.
Central Electoral Commission
- Includes legislation, information about presidential, parliamentary and local elections, and a database of registered voters.
Delegation of the European Commission to Armenia
- Includes information about the European Union and its agreements and cooperation with Armenia within the European Neighbourhood Policy framework.
Deposit Guarantee Fund
- To ensure stability and reliability of the banking system the fund guarantees remuneration of banking deposits of physical persons.
- The school trains junior diplomats for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia, and offers mid-career training to serving diplomats and to employees of government agencies.
Disaster Risk Reduction National platform
- Features information about the partners, a list of activities and thematic groups.
- A database of information on administrative procedures and legal regulations on administrative procedures related to individuals and organizations.
- Website brings together the electronic governance tools and databases of Armenian state agencies.
European Integration NGO
- The purpose of the organization is to promote the complete and multi-level integration of Armenia into the European family.
Foreign Financing Projects Management Center
- A state institution whose objective is to implement projects on the account of credit and grant proceeds allocated to Armenia by the World Bank.
Fund for Rural Economic Development
- Investment fund that makes investments in rural enterprises by providing innovative financing instruments and capital and management assistance.
General Department of Civil Aviation
- Features legislation, statistics, and activities.
IFES - Election Guide: Armenia
- Includes government overview, elections, news and links.
Information Center on NATO in Armenia
- Includes information about various programs and events, books and documents.
Information Office of the Council of Europe in Armenia
- Provides information about activities of the Council of Europe and the values pursued by the Organisation.
Intellectual Property Agency
- Features information about trademarks, patents, industrial designs, copyright, and intellectual property enforcement.
- Includes information about the court system in Armenia, judicial department, judicial school, a library section, announcements and news.
Ministry of Agriculture
- Agriculture in Armenia, agricultural policy, forestry, foreign relations and legal documents.
Ministry of Economy
- Features information about economic policy, investment policy, business environment, and macroeconomic indicators.
Ministry of Nature Protection
- Includes reports about the climate change in the country, current and future projects to be carried out in this field.
Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs
- Features media, events, announcements, and contacts.
National Centre for Legislative Regulation
- The aim of the project is to significantly reduce the regulatory burden on businesses and citizens.
Nuclear Regulatory Authority
- Includes information on nuclear safety, radiation safety, emergency preparedness and international cooperation.
Public Services Regulatory Commission
- Includes legal acts regulating the relationships between service providers and consumers as well as tariffs of the public utilities in action.
- Translation center of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Armenia provides high-quality translation of the legal acts of Armenia and those of the EU in English and Armenian respectively, and ensures - through its website - the public availability of translated legal acts.
- Includes information about UN agencies, funds, and programs in Armenia, facts about the UN, media center and publications.
US Law Library of Congress - Armenia
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Visitor Center of the Central Bank
- The center's goal is to increase public awareness of operations and role of the Central Bank by using various educational tools.
World Legal Information Institute - Armenia
- Legal directory and search engine by subject.
World Statesmen - Armenia
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 26, 2014 at 18:24:38 UTC -