become an editor
the entire directory
only in Armenia/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Armenia: Government
Embassies and Consulates
World: Armenian: Հասարակություն: Կառավարություն
This category in other languages:
Agricultural Reform Support Project Implementation Unit (ARSPIU)
- Features a list of projects.
Armenian Deposit Guarantee Fund (ADGF)
- To ensure stability and reliability of the banking system of Armenia the fund guarantees remuneration of banking deposits of physical persons.
Armenian Nuclear Regulatory Authority
- Includes information on nuclear safety, radiation safety, emergency preparedness and international cooperation.
Central Bank of Armenia
- Monetary policy, financial markets operations, financial system and control, national currency.
Central Electoral Commission
- Includes legislation, information about presidential, parliamentary and local elections, and a database of registered voters.
Civil Aviation in Armenia
- Features legislation, statistics, and activities.
Delegation of the European Commission to Armenia
- Includes information about the European Union and its agreements and cooperation with Armenia within the European Neighbourhood Policy framework.
Electronic Government of the Republic of Armenia
- Website brings together the electronic governance tools and databases of Armenian state agencies.
European Integration NGO
- The purpose of the organization is to promote the complete and multi-level integration of Armenia into the European family.
Foreign Financing Projects Management Center (FFPMC)
- A state institution whose objective is to implement projects on the account of credit and grant proceeds allocated to the Republic of Armenia by the World Bank.
Fund for Rural Economic Development in Armenia (FREDA)
- Investment fund that makes investments in rural SMEs by providing innovative financing instruments and capital and management assistance.
- Official national postal operator of the Republic of Armenia. Features post office addresses, a catalogue of local and international services as well as prices and tariffs.
ICL - Armenia Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
IFES - Election Guide: Armenia
- Includes government overview, elections, news and links.
Information Center on NATO in Armenia
- Includes information about various programs and events, books and documents.
Information Office of the Council of Europe in Armenia
- Provides information about activities of the Council of Europe and the values pursued by the Organisation.
Ministry of Agriculture
- Agriculture in Armenia, agricultural policy, forestry, foreign relations and legal documents.
Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources
- Features policy, laws, investment projects and news.
Ministry of Nature Protection
- Includes reports about the climate change in the country, current and future projects to be carried out in this field.
Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs
- Features media, events, announcements, and contacts.
Programme Administration Office (PAO)
- Includes information on general framework of Twinning, TAIEX, SIGMA and other instruments, projects application/request forms, key data on implemented projects, as well as information on on-going projects.
Public Services Regulatory Commission
- Includes legal acts regulating the relationships between service providers and consumers as well as tariffs of the public utilities in action.
The Judiciary of Armenia
- Includes information about the court system in Armenia, judicial department, judicial school, a library section, announcements and news. [Armenian, English].
- Translation center of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Armenia provides high-quality translation of the legal acts of Armenia and those of the EU in English and Armenian respectively, and ensures - through its website - the public availability of translated legal acts.
US Law Library of Congress - Armenia
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
United Nations in Armenia
- Includes information about UN agencies, funds, and programs in Armenia, facts about the UN, media center and publications.
Visitor Center of the Central Bank
- The center's goal is to increase public awareness of operations and role of the Central Bank by using various educational tools.
World Legal Information Institute - Armenia
- Legal directory and search engine by subject.
World Statesmen - Armenia
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, October 13, 2012 7:37:45 PM EDT -