become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Regional: Asia: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Armenian Social Investment Fund
- Fund aims to provide immediate support in the rehabilitation of infrastructure and to enhance the living conditions of the poorest among the population.
- A non-profit non-governmental organization aimed to invest in people and empower them to create a positive change in their own lives and their environment.
Enterprise Incubator Foundation
- Business development and incubation agency supporting the development of information and communication technology sector.
HayKar Quilting Studios
- A project organized by Young Women’s Association where young women produce a variety of quilts.
Home For Youth
- A refinancing credit organization created by the Central Bank to offer more affordable mortgage rates for young families.
Microenterprise Development Fund
- A non-for profit organization which fosters micro-entrepreneurship by providing loans to micro and small entrepreneurs, with 60% of its loan portfolio allocated in rural area.
National Competitiveness Council of Armenia
- Includes information about national competitiveness, publications, news and announcements.
SEF International Microfinance Institution
- Offers loans for farmers, sole proprietors and small enterprises, renovation and consumer loans.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 20, 2015 at 22:11:39 UTC -