become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Regional: Asia: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Armenian Development Agency
- Organization assisting and advising foreign direct investors and buyers of Armenian products on all questions relating to doing business with Armenia.
Armenian Social Investment Fund
- Fund aims to provide immediate support in the rehabilitation of infrastructure and to enhance the living conditions of the poorest among the population.
Competitive Armenian Private Sector
- A three to five year program of assistance funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). CAPS is based on a cluster approach which focuses on improving the business environment and fostering cooperation among enterprises in a particular industry sector.
- A non-profit non-governmental organization aimed to invest in people and empower them to create a positive change in their own lives and their environment.
Enterprise Development and Market Competitiveness project
- A project whose goal is to ensure sustainable economic growth through supporting the development of small and medium-size enterprises, increasing employment, promoting export and income growth.
Enterprise Incubator Foundation
- Business development and incubation agency supporting the development of information and communication technology sector.
HayKar Quilting Studios
- A project organized by Young Women’s Association where young women produce a variety of quilts.
Home For Youth
- A refinancing credit organization created by the Central Bank to offer more affordable mortgage rates for young families.
Microenterprise Development Fund
- A non-for profit organization which fosters micro-entrepreneurship by providing loans to micro and small entrepreneurs, with 60% of its loan portfolio allocated in rural area.
National Competitiveness Council of Armenia
- Includes information about national competitiveness, publications, news and announcements.
SEF International Microfinance Institution
- Offers loans for farmers, sole proprietors and small enterprises, renovation and consumer loans.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 19, 2014 at 4:23:58 UTC -