become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Computers_and_Internet
Business and Economy
Computers and Internet
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Armenia: Business and Economy: Computers and Internet
Web Design and Development
World: Armenian: Համակարգիչներ
This category in other languages:
- A company specializing in developing and producing interactive multimedia educational software.
- Offers a wide range of services in Information Security such as auditing, IT security consulting and engineering.
Arian AMU fonts family
- Multilingual font designed by Ruben Hakobyan (Tarumian) which includes Latin, Greek, Cyrillic, Armenian, Georgian and Hebrew alphabets.
- Official global Armenian high tech industry and business conference and networking platform of the Republic of Armenia.
Armenia Network Information Centre
- Registrar for the AM top level domain, includes a directory of web sites in the AM domain.
Armenian-Indian Center for Excellence in ICT
- The Project's overall aim is to establish specialized infrastructure for delivery of ICT-related training and R&D programs to create new opportunities for world-class ICT workforce development in Armenia.
CHS Vericel Service
- An IT specialized company in Armenia.
CISCO Networking Academy
- An innovative education initiative that delivers information and communication technology (ICT) skills to help meet the growing demand for ICT professionals while improving career and educational opportunities in communities around the world.
- Information security consulting, testing and research company.
- Exhibition for computing, communications systems and applications. Features exhibitor list and information about past exhibitions.
Drupal Armenian Community
- Community website established to spread Drupal in Armenia and Diaspora. Translation of Drupal into Armenian.
E-Governance Infrastructure Implementation Unit (EKENG)
- Organization is responsible for the technical implementation of e-Society in Armenia according to e-Society Roadmap approved by the Government of Armenia.
Flexible Applications (Flexap)
- Software development, website development, graphic design, web promotion, and IT consulting company.
- Features a list of computer software translated into Armenian language.
- Armenian e-mail service.
- Offers products like Armenian spell checkers, keyboards, fonts, and dictionaries.
IT Business in Armenia
- Includes links to Armenian IT businesses specialized in hardware, software and services.
Imagine Cup Armenia
- Annual worldwide series of technology competitions focused around Microsoft technology.
- An engineering company with expertise in system level design of electronic systems, EDA specific software design and parallel programming.
Microsoft Innovation Center
- Center focuses on creation of new innovative products and services, formation of new and viable IT startups, and formation of information society.
Nork Information-Analytical Center
- Includes a list of services, projects, partners, and the price-list.
- IT company that offers custom software development, web development and graphics design.
Rating System for Web Resources
- Displays the ranking of registered and affiliated sites based on daily, weekly, average or total hits.
- A website aimed at improving citizens' safety in relation to digital media and raising their awareness about safe Internet use.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in Armenia
- Offers search engine optimization and social media marketing services.
The Internet Society of Armenia Web Page
- A non-profit NGO uniting users. Includes information on the Network Administrators' Training Center, domain name registration in .am TLD, the council, the members and excerpts of the charter of the organization.
- A company offering computer hardware, accessories, and software.
- A startup company focused on IT services and software development.
Computers and Internet
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 9, 2012 1:31:10 AM EST -