become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Literature
Arts and Entertainment
World: Armenian: Արվեստ: Գրականություն
This category in other languages:
Armenian Literature Foundation
- An information resource on Armenian book publishing industry and literary processes.
- An open literary community of Armenian writers, literary critics, translators and publishers worldwide representing the modern Armenian literature in English translation and authors of Armenian origin writing in English.
- Literary magazine which publishes works of contemporary writers and critics. Includes English translations grouped by genres and a discussion forum.
- The official website of contemporary Armenian writer Karen Karslyan.
Literary Ark International Literary Festival
- A platform for discussion on professional, as well as cultural, social-civil issues for writers, literary experts, journalists, and readers.
The Literary Groong
- Features the works of contemporary Armenian poets and Armenian-related poetry.
- The aim of the initiative is to present the creative path of the Armenian writers and make them recognizable not only in Armenia, but also outside its borders.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 30, 2015 at 4:38:26 UTC -