become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Regional: Asia: Afghanistan: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
Regional: Asia: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Afghanistan Investment Support Agency
- AISA has the responsibility to facilitate registration, licensing and promotion of all investments in Afghanistan
Asian Development Bank - Afghanistan
- Provides business and economic country reports, news, programs, strategies, statistics and publications.
IMF - Islamic Republic of Afghanistan and the IMF
- Provides news, statistics, Public Information Notices and other reports, financial position in the Fund and transactions.
US Department of Commerce - Afghanistan Investment and Reconstruction Task Force
- News and information about the business climate and market opportunities in Afghanistan. Includes links and an archive of related articles.
US Energy Information Administration - Afghanistan
- US EIA provides data, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity.
World Bank - Afghanistan
- Provides news and information about the World Bank's development work in the country along with economic facts, statistics, project information, and development research from experts.
World Trade Organization - Accession Status: Afghanistan
- WTO provides news, trade statistics, documents and the status of the working party.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 10, 2014 at 16:37:10 UTC -