become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Afghanistan: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Regional: Asia: Afghanistan: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
Regional: Asia: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Afghanistan Investment Support Agency
- AISA has the responsibility to facilitate registration, licensing and promotion of all investments in Afghanistan
Asian Development Bank - Afghanistan
- Provides business and economic country reports, news, programs, strategies, statistics and publications.
IMF - Islamic Republic of Afghanistan and the IMF
- Provides news, statistics, Public Information Notices and other reports, financial position in the Fund and transactions.
US Department of Commerce - Afghanistan Investment and Reconstruction Task Force
- News and information about the business climate and market opportunities in Afghanistan. Includes links and an archive of related articles.
US Energy Information Administration - Afghanistan
- US EIA provides data, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity.
The World Bank Group - Afghanistan
- Provides country profile, government's national development strategy, Millennium Development Goals, World Bank's transitional support strategy, news and events, data and statistics, publications, development topics, initiatives, projects and programs.
World Trade Organization - Accession Status: Afghanistan
- WTO provides news, trade statistics, documents and the status of the working party.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, July 15, 2012 12:05:06 PM EDT -