become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Africa: Zimbabwe: Society and Culture: Organizations
Society: People: Expatriates: Rhodesian
Automobile Association of Zimbabwe
- Includes a history of this motoring organisation, information on membership, road reports, road maps and the newsletter.
Britain Zimbabwe Society
- Network for contacts and information exchange, and brings together individuals and organisations with wide-ranging interests. Based in UK.
Computer Society of Zimbabwe
- Aims to encourage research and development in information technology and spread information amongst members of the public. Includes a blog, information on membership, events, awards and the International Computer Driving Licence.
Global List of Women's Organizations: Zimbabwe
- Provides contact information for groups of women helping others.
The Great North Road
- Meeting place for all ex-Northern Rhodesians and Zambians.
International Crisis Group: Zimbabwe
- Independent, non-profit, non-governmental organisation committed to preventing and resolving conflict. Provides information on the country and recent reports and briefings.
International Socialist Organisation (Zimbabwe)
- News, articles from Socialist Worker and contact information.
- NGO Network Alliance Project, an online community for Zimbabwean activists. Provides information, articles, reports and a directory of NGOs, civil society organisations and social justice groups.
Restoration of Human Rights Zimbabwe
- ROHR is a non political organization, whose members are committed to bringing about change in Zimbabwe. It aims to educate and encourage Zimbabweans to stand together and demand that their human rights issues be addressed.
The Rhodesian Association
- Holds an annual reunion for its members in the US and keeps its members informed of current events via a newsletter.
Rhodesian Study Circle
- Organisation of people interested in the stamps and postal history of the territories which formerly comprised the Rhodesias and Nyasaland.
The Zimbabwe Civic Education Trust
- Organisation set up to monitor violence in the country.
Zimbabwe Human Rights NGO Forum
- Produces regular reports on human rights violations in Zimbabwe.
Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights (ZLHR)
- Non-profit organisation focusing on promoting the culture of human rights. Includes details on the objectives, administration, and the activity of the organisation, a list of current programmes, a Human Rights Bulletin, and a calendar of events.
Zimbabwe Women's Resource Centre and Network
- NGO working to enhance the position of women through the collection and dissemination of material on GAD (gender and development) issues.
Zimbabwean Community Website
- An organisation for Zimbabweans living in the UK, Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. Includes a telephone directory of businesses, organisations, government departments, schools and colleges in Zimbabwe.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 5:16:26 AM EDT -