become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Open Directory - Regional: Africa: Zimbabwe: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
Regional: Africa: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
Regional: Africa: Zimbabwe: Health
This category in other languages:
African Mothers Foundation
- Aims to help rural communities in Insiza District, Zimbabwe. Includes details of programmes and projects.
Amnesty International - Zimbabwe
- Ongoing collection of news and reports on the status of human rights.
Amnesty International USA - Zimbabwe
- News, reports and success stories for the country including AI Annual Report entries for the past ten years.
British Council - Zimbabwe
- Registered UK charity for education, culture and development services provides news and information about its facilities and programs in the country.
Directory of Development Organizations - Zimbabwe
- Comprehensive directory of international organizations, governments, private sector development agencies, civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance institutions and development consulting firms. Includes contact information. [PDF]
Eldis - Country and Region Profiles: Zimbabwe
- Database of online development policy, practice and research documents, searchable by sector or keywords. Includes index to British Library of Development Studies printed material.
Franciscan Missionaries of the Divine Motherhood: Zimbabwe
- International Catholic charitable organisation providing special needs education and home-based care for those living with HIV/AIDS and their families.
Human Rights Watch - Zimbabwe
- Reports, background briefings, testimony, press releases and commentary on the human rights situation in the country.
IRIN News - Zimbabwe
- Humanitarian news and analysis on relief, development, social, economic and political affairs, by the Integrated Regional Information Network (IRIN) of the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.
- Aims to empower people by encouraging them to work and be self-sufficient. Includes information on community projects, small-scale business start ups and craft workshops.
- Information about the work of the Australian NGO.
Training Research and Support Centre
- Provides training, information, research and capacity support on areas of public health, social policy, food security, social protection, human rights, child rights and social organisation to civic organisations, and through networks to non government and government organisations who work with civic groups.
UN OCHA ReliefWeb - Zimbabwe
- Provides latest updates on emergencies, sector reports, appeals and financial tracking along with background information and employment vacancies.
UN Sustainable Development - Zimbabwe
- Official information about implementation of Agenda 21. Links to UN pages on aspects of natural resources, social, economic and institutional aspects of sustainable development.
UNDP in Zimbabwe
- Official United Nations Development Programme site for Zimbabwe provides news, speeches, statements and publications along with information about its activities, progress, Millennium Development Goals, partnerships and staff. Focused on poverty, health, governance, environment, natural resources, and information and communications technology.
UNESCO Harare Cluster Office
- Subregional office for promotion of peace and human development in Botswana, Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Includes news, details about recent activities and projects, partner organisations and contact details.
- Provides news, statistics, background information, funding appeals and donor updates.
US State Department - Human Rights Report: Zimbabwe
- 2008 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
Zimbabwe Agricultural Welfare Trust
- Supports the Zimbabwean farming community. Reports, news and donation details.
Zimbabwe Benefit Foundation
- Seeks to relieve poverty and sickness and advance education in Zimbabwe through feeding schemes, agricultural projects and providing access to schools.
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 15, 2014 at 8:24:14 UTC -