become an editor
the entire directory
only in Zimbabwe/Health
Regional: Africa: Health
Regional: Africa: Regions: Southern Africa: Health
This category in other languages:
Biomedical Research and Training Institute
- A regional centre for co-coordinated research and training in the fields of biomedicine, epidemiology, laboratory technology, health systems research, and related areas of human and animal medicine and health.
British Red Cross: Zimbabwe and Region Appeal
- Provides information on this appeal in 2008 to tackle the cholera crisis, and its results. Includes an online diary by Matthew Cochrane.
- Network of research, civil society and health sector organisations working towards and influencing equity in health in Southern Africa. Based in Harare.
The JF Kapnek Charitable Trust
- Education and research on medical and health issues in Zimbabwe -- background information and details of past and present projects.
Medics Travel: Zimbabwe
- Provides a list of hospitals and health-related organisations in the country.
World Health Organization (WHO) - Zimbabwe
- UN health agency provides news, information and statistics on the country's public health issues and services, professional health workers, disease outbreaks, and government legislation and expenditures.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 11, 2013 at 12:05:02 UTC -