become an editor
the entire directory
only in Zimbabwe/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Africa: Zimbabwe: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Africa: Government
Regional: Africa: Regions: Southern Africa: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Southern African Development Community
This category in other languages:
African Elections Database - Zimbabwe
- Information on national elections includes country's political profile and full historical results.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Zimbabwe
- List of current government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
The Constitution of The Republic of Zimbabwe
- Full text of the draft, structured on twelve chapters, also available in MS Word and Acrobat PDF formats.
ICL: Zimbabwe Index
- Information on the constitutional background provided by the International Constitutional Law Project.
IFES - Election Guide: Zimbabwe
- Includes government overview, elections, news and links.
Medical Research Council of Zimbabwe
- A national statutory body responsible for promoting, reviewing and monitoring health research in Zimbabwe, serving as the Ethics Committee for several institutions.
Prime Minister of Zimbabwe
- Official site provides details of the transitional cabinet, news items, photograph gallery and personal biography.
US Law Library of Congress - Zimbabwe
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Zimbabwe
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Zimbabwe
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
Zimbabwe Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Provides information about government policies and foreign relations, the country and its people.
- Provides current Bills, order paper, Hansard transcripts of debates, Meet Your MP plus details of committees and the constitution.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 8, 2014 at 6:15:07 UTC -