become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: Africa: Zimbabwe: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Regional: Africa: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Regional: Africa: Zimbabwe: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Southern African Development Community
- Non profit organization that provides training in rural micro-finance and agriculture skills and supports teachers and local communities to improve education and farming methods. Includes details of programs in Zimbabwe and Malawi.
African Development Bank Group - Zimbabwe
- Provides current status of loans and grants, latest Project Appraisal Reports (PAR), Country Strategy Papers and press releases.
Confederation of Zimbabwe Industries
- Develops and promotes business activities. Includes information on history, activities, recent projects, an events calendar and details on collaborators, affiliates and its four regional chamber offices.
- Works with rural communities to develop simple and appropriate water abstraction systems. [English and Spanish]
EUROPA - Development: EU Relations with Zimbabwe
- EU provides a country overview, country strategy, priorities for co-operation, major development projects and financial data.
IFAD - Approved Projects for Zimbabwe
- Chart of closed and ongoing projects including type, cost and loan amount. From the International Fund for Agricultural Development.
IMF - Zimbabwe and the IMF
- Provides news, statistics, Public Information Notices and other reports, financial position in the Fund and transactions.
Industrial Development Corporation of Zimbabwe Limited
- State investment agency provides a corporate profile and information about current projects.
Institute of Sanitation and Water Development
- IWSD aims to address issues of sustainable development in water resources, waste management, environmental integrity, poverty reduction and gender equity through capacity building.
MBendi - Zimbabwe
- Country profile from a business and economic perspective plus a map, a business directory, and industry sector and investment information.
- Investment Incentive Agreement between Zimbabwe and the United States. From the Overseas Private Investment Corporation, a US government agency. [PDF]
OSAC - Zimbabwe
- U.S. government PPP monitors and reports on regional security for American businesses operating in the area. Provides daily news, overseas posts, country councils, travel warnings and travel alerts. From the Overseas Security Advisory Council.
Short Term Emergency Recovery Programme
- In an effort to address the economic crisis in the country, the Government has produced this action plan which covers the period February to December 2009. [PDF]
The World Bank - Zimbabwe
- Provides country brief and profile, Millennium Development Goals and Regional Integration Assistance Strategy along with news, projects and total IDA credits.
Trade and Zimbabwe's Economic Recovery Prospects
- Article from SEATINI on how to stabilize the economy.
UK DFID - Country Profiles: Zimbabwe
- News, programmes, case studies and publications about the country from the Department for International Development in the UK
UN FAO - Zimbabwe
- Provides information about the UN's food and agriculture activities, areas of intervention, newsroom, publications, country information, related sites and contacts.
US Commercial Service - Country Commercial Guide for Zimbabwe 2004
- 2004 report includes overview, political and economic environment, selling US products and services, leading sectors, trade regulations and standards, investment climate, financing, business travel, market research, and guide to US government services. [PDF]
US Energy Information Administration - Zimbabwe
- US EIA provides data, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity.
World Trade Organization - Zimbabwe and the WTO
- WTO provides trade statistics, goods schedules, Services schedules and MFN exemptions, trade policy reviews, dispute cases, and notifications.
- National training project designed to empower Zimbabweans to deliver high quality customer service. Details information about activity, structure and sponsors.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, January 22, 2011 11:08:21 PM EST -