become an editor
the entire directory
only in Zambia/Health
Regional: Africa: Health
Regional: Africa: Regions: Southern Africa: Health
This category in other languages:
Avert: HIV/AIDS in Zambia
- Avert is an international AIDS charity and provides an overview of the disease in Zambia: includes history, prevention initiatives such as condom distribution, HIV testing and PMTCT, AIDS treatment and overall impact.
Chipata General Hospital
- Located in Chipata in the Eastern Province and a Government referral centre for the area.
Corpmed Medical Centre
- Medical centre in Lusaka, staffed by American, European and Zambian physicians. Information on services, medical assistance and community service.
Kalene Mission Hospital
- Hospital in northwest Zambia, part of a network of mission stations under the auspices of Christian Missions in Many Lands. It provides inpatient and outpatient services including maternity, paediatrics, general medicine, infectious diseases, malnutrition and surgery.
Kitwe Central Hospital
- Teaching hospital with nursing school adjacent.
Konkola Mine Hospital
- Hospital located in the mining town of Chililabombwe in the Copperbelt province.
Lubwe Zambia Fund
- This charitable organisation was established in 2000 to support the mission hospital in Lubwe. Includes photographs and information on the hospital.
MCAI UK: Zambia
- Programme for the prevention of severe malnutrition in children under 5 year old in Lusaka.
Medics Travel: Zambia
- Provides a list of hospitals and health-related organisations in the country.
MediShare International: Zambia
- Project to provide supplies to two Zambian hospitals, providing each with a serviceable surgical and general anesthetic facility.
Mtendere Mission Hospital
- Description of Catholic hospital in Chirundu, including its facilities, fees, personnel and employment opportunities. Sections on the hospital's AIDS and malaria programs.
Nchanga North General Hospital
- Hospital located in the mining town of Chingola in the Copperbelt province of Zambia.
Saint Francis Hospital
- 360-bed hospital in rural Zambia, providing medical and surgical care to the people of Katete District as well as accepting referrals from the whole of the Eastern Province.
Speciality Emergency Services
- Evacuation and assistance scheme. Includes organization details and contact information.
UCSF - HIV InSite: Zambia
- Provides statistics, maps, country profile, reports, documents and links about HIV-AIDS. From the University of California San Francisco School of Medicine.
University Teaching Hospital
- The biggest hospital in Zambia with over 1600 beds and a nurse training school.
World Health Organization (WHO) - Zambia
- UN health agency provides news, information and statistics on the country's public health issues and services, professional health workers, disease outbreaks, and government legislation and expenditures.
- A site by and for Zambian doctors, for the purpose of sharing ideas, exchanging information and their continued medical education
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 23, 2015 at 6:05:06 UTC -