become an editor
the entire directory
only in Zambia/Health
Open Directory - Regional: Africa: Zambia: Health
Regional: Africa: Health
Regional: Africa: Regions: Southern Africa: Health
This category in other languages:
Avert: HIV/AIDS in Zambia
- Avert is an international AIDS charity and provides an overview of the disease in Zambia: includes history, prevention initiatives such as condom distribution, HIV testing and PMTCT, AIDS treatment and overall impact.
CFB Medical Centre
- Provides medical and nursing care at Lusaka for both out- and in-patients. Services include investigations and treatment of medical and surgical cases as well as obstetric and infant care.
Chipata General Hospital
- Located in Chipata in the Eastern Province and a Government referral centre for the area.
Corpmed Medical Centre
- Medical centre in Lusaka, staffed by American, European and Zambian physicians. Information on services, medical assistance and community service.
Kalene Mission Hospital
- Hospital in northwest Zambia, part of a network of mission stations under the auspices of Christian Missions in Many Lands. It provides inpatient and outpatient services including maternity, paediatrics, general medicine, infectious diseases, malnutrition and surgery.
Kitwe Central Hospital
- Teaching hospital with nursing school adjacent.
Konkola Mine Hospital
- Hospital located in the mining town of Chililabombwe in the Copperbelt province.
Lubwe Zambia Fund
- This charitable organisation was established in 2000 to support the mission hospital in Lubwe. Includes photographs and information on the hospital.
MCAI UK: Zambia
- Programme for the prevention of severe malnutrition in children under 5 year old in Lusaka.
Medics Travel: Zambia
- Provides a list of hospitals and health-related organisations in the country.
MediShare International: Zambia
- Project to provide supplies to two Zambian hospitals, providing each with a serviceable surgical and general anesthetic facility.
Mtendere Mission Hospital
- Description of Catholic hospital in Chirundu, including its facilities, fees, personnel and employment opportunities. Sections on the hospital's AIDS and malaria programs.
Nchanga North General Hospital
- Hospital located in the mining town of Chingola in the Copperbelt province of Zambia.
Saint Francis Hospital
- 360-bed hospital in rural Zambia, providing medical and surgical care to the people of Katete District as well as accepting referrals from the whole of the Eastern Province.
Speciality Emergency Services
- Evacuation and assistance scheme. Includes organization details and contact information.
UCSF - HIV InSite: Zambia
- Provides statistics, maps, country profile, reports, documents and links about HIV-AIDS. From the University of California San Francisco School of Medicine.
UNAIDS - Zambia
- Country situation analysis including downloadable epidemiological fact sheets. From the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS.
University Teaching Hospital
- The biggest hospital in Zambia with over 1600 beds and a nurse training school.
- Private hospital in Lusaka opened in 2004. Includes details of the services offered, membership schemes, health information, and patient and visitor information.
World Health Organization (WHO) - Zambia
- UN health agency provides news, information and statistics on the country's public health issues and services, professional health workers, disease outbreaks, and government legislation and expenditures.
World Missions Ireland: Monze Mission Hospital
- Provides information on this hospital in rural Zambia and the challenges it faces.
- List of contacts for medical facilities around the country provided by Zambia Tourism.
- A site by and for Zambian doctors, for the purpose of sharing ideas, exchanging information and their continued medical education
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 22, 2013 10:05:08 PM EST -