become an editor
the entire directory
only in Zambia/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Africa: Zambia: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Africa: Government
Regional: Africa: Regions: Southern Africa: Government
Regional: Africa: Zambia: Society and Culture: Politics
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Southern African Development Community
This category in other languages:
African Elections Database - Zambia
- Information on national elections includes country's political profile and full historical results.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Zambia
- List of current government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Central Statistical Office of Zambia
- Features census and economic data, with health, education, and labour statistics. Describes publications and current data collection projects.
Department of Civil Aviation (DCA)
- Regulatory agency responsible for air transportation in Zambia provides news and information including airspace reservations, personnel licencing, flight safety and FAQ.
ICL - Zambia Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events.
National Assembly of Zambia
- Latest news, information and announcements about Parliament.
National Road Fund Agency
- Statutary body set up to administer and manage all financial resources in the road sector.
Republic of Zambia: State House
- Provides profiles of the President and the First Lady, details of cabinet members and speeches.
Road Development Agency
- The RDA is responsible for the care, maintenance and construction of public roads in Zambia.
US Law Library of Congress - Zambia
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Zambia
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Zambia
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 8:14:01 PM EST -